His Part:50☺️

Well this book finna come to and end I really appreciate y'all for everything thanks you guys.

Should I do part 2 to this book

But anyway thanks you guys love y'all.

Kd pov:
I feel different when I with tierra I really wanna tell her how I feel I understand yb gave her a, ring but he doesn't treat her right I understand she was the first/second person to engage but I'll treat her right but how I'm tell her.

"KD!!!!" Shouted tierra snapping me outta my thoughts

"Yes tierra" I said

"Are you hungry I'm finna cook what do you wanna eat"

'Shit you' I mumbled

"You want what"

"It don't matter tierra I'll eat anything but I'm finna go upstairs let me know when the food done"

"Okay"

I walked upstairs to my room I passed by saint room I walked in she gave me a big ass hug, I hugged back I wanted to tell her how I feel about tierra but I was scared so I kept it to myself.

"What's wrong kd you okay" asked saint

"Mayne hell nawl I gotta tell you something please don't tell tierra promise" I stated holding out my pinky finger

"I promise"

We did the pinky promise and I told her her face went from funny to serious she wiped my face I didn't know I was crying, I never cried before or never in front of nobody she pulled me in for a hug then walked out.

Tierra pov:
I was cooking something of everything I felt arms wrap around me I looked it was kentrell he kissed, me on the neck then took a piece of chicken and started eating it.

"Hey gimme that back" I told him

"Nope gimme a kiss first" he said

I kissed him then he ran with the chicken I wasn't about to chase him I continued cooking then I set the table up, I fixed everybody plate and fixed them some blue koolaid.

I put some extra plates out and chairs cause ms.sheronda was coming over with the rest of the kids and kentrell's dad, I made extra food just in case cause kd and kentrell can eat sholl can herm.

"It smells so good in here" replied ms.sheronda walking in the house

"Thanks you ms.sheronda and your plate is already fixed" I told her she gave me a kiss on the cheek

I went up to kd room an told him the food was ready I walked in his room he was getting dressed, he gave me a hug then kissed me it caught me off guard I pushed him away.

"What are you doing kd" I asked him

"I'm sorry tierra I thought you wanted it as much I wanted it" he told me

I walked out the room I started crying I hate that I got feelings for kd but I can't I'm with kentrell, I don't know how to feel about all of this I wiped my tears and walked downstairs to eat.