His Part:37☺️

This finna be short 300 words

Kentrell pov:
I laid in my bed thinking about tierra when draco came in the room with ace I picked up draco and ace, I loved my kids to death all of them looks just like me I really couldn't believe it.

"Daddy" Said draco tapping kentrell back

"Daddy" he said again

"Hmm draco" replied kentrell getting knocked outta his thoughts

"Ace stank and I'm hungry, I'm going downstairs"

"Okay be safe"

Draco handed ace to kentrell then ran outta the room ace looked at kentrell with smiles he started laughing making kentrell, smile the smile reminded him of tierra he just looked at ace the baby had all his features except the mouth and teeth.

"Ooouuu shit ace you need a bath" stated kentrell picking up ace and smelling him

Saint pov:
I missed my sister so much after I seen her blood on the bed and on joe I just kept my distance, and focused on my baby boy myles and P I loved both of them so much.

"Mommy I'm hungry" shouted myles

"What you want to eat poppa" asked saint

"Shnuggets" he called out

Saint took him downstairs she sat him on the stool he began playing with draco and ace.

"Mommy is the shnuggets done yet"

"Yes here you go, and would you like some draco and ace" she asked the two boys

They shook they're head yes and began digging in the hot nuggets kentrell came down he greeted saint and kissed, his kids in the head while hugging myles his phone started ringing he excused himself and answered it in the bathroom.

"Hello" said kentrell in the phone

"Hey, is this kentrell" said the person on the phone

"Yes why who is this"

"This shae I came to tell you this I'm pregnant, and it's yours"

"That ain't my fucking baby, stop lying on me bitch"

"Fuck you, if you don't claim the baby I'm tell your fiancé"

"B-"

Kentrell was cut off by the phone hanging up he had to deal with this problem, before Tierra found out about it.