His Part:40☺️

Kentrell pov:
After we finished fucking I laid down with tierra I traced my index finger over her chest that hickies, I started kissing and sucking on her once more causing her to moan out.

"Ou kentrell" moaned tierra

"Wake up baby let's do round 14, I'm not tired yet please get up" I said begging her

She just laid there snoring I admire her face and body I loved the way she looked and felt and tasted.

Always tasting like a home cooked meal and I wanted a piece I got underneath the cover to taste her sweet sweet soul.

"Hmmm baby you taste good" as I mumbled to myself

I felt tierra twitch around in the bed then I felt her hand, grabbed my hair tightly she thrusted her hip onto my face.

"Omg kentrell you feel good don't stop" replied tierra bolting outta her sleep

"You want me to stop baby-" kentrell was cut off

"Mommy Daddy" synced both draco an ace and myles holding each other hands

Kentrell stopped what he was doing and tierra covered her lower body with the covers she felt around on the floor for her, pants she put them on the three boys came running in the room not before shutting the door.

"Why is y'all up it's 2am" stated kentrell rubbing on tierra ass

"We wanna sleep with you please" begged myles

"Where's your mom" asked tierra

Myles shrugged his shoulders she gave a head nodded and the kids climbed into the bed but, not before kissing tierra on the cheek an mean mugging kentrell.

"I'm finna go to sleep baby good night"

"No please stay up with me, I'm bored tierra"

She looked at the clock knowing she was gonna regret being up so late they snuck outta bed, then headed downstairs to see montana having sex with some girl.

They quickly but quietly tiptoed passed them the girl saw them once kentrell turned around he saw it to be shae, the girl from the phone he hurried up and walked behind tierra shae knew that made kentrell nervous.

So she decided to hatch a plan against him.