His Part:25☺️

Kentrell pov:
When Ben an boomer told me what tierra said I was thinking why do make her so unhappy? why doesn't she wanna be here with me? Why can't I never find somebody who wants me?, I was laying down questioning to myself when my bedroom door opened I looked up it was kasey an draco they came an ran to my bed.

"Da da we hungry" they synced together

"What you want to eat" I asked them

"Shnuggets!!!!" They screamed together

"Okay daddy gonna order some shnuggets" I picked them both up an sat them on the bed

I ordered some food from door dash then waited I seen tierra walking pass my door I got up then called out to her, she turned around with a large smirk on her face.

"What you want trell" she asked me with her hands on the doorknob

"Why you acting like that, you know I fucking love you girl come here" I motion for her to come to the bathroom

"I don't wanna do i-" "hey draco an kasey hey pretty babies"

She just ignored my whole existence like she didn't even care about me so I just walked out an slammed the door hard, making my whole mirror outside my room door fall an break into pieces an making tierra holler.

"Don't slam shit else kentrell before I beat yo ass, like yo damn daddy should of fucking did bitch" she hollered

I opened up the door again "wtf you say bitch" I replied taking my shirt off

"You heard me kentrell I'm not finna argue with your kids in this room, so take them downstairs and go somewhere"

I took my kids downstairs with montana then ran upstairs once we argue I know I'm finna get some so, I waited on the steps till she got outta the shower so I went into the bathroom downstairs an took one as well.

Tierra pov: when he slammed the door I had to start some shit cause we really haven't been fucking lately an I been missing it badly cause first we go from fighting each other, to kissing then just watch tv or vent to the people in the house about our problems but now I'm ready.

I dried off an put my blue striped Victoria Secret underwear on with a big T-shirt of kentrell an me then put my bonnet on I lit some candles and put new sheets/covers on the bed an cleaned up a bit, I also switched the tv to some calm an relaxed music an rubbed a little bit of lotion on just as I was laying down I heard kentrell coming.

To be continued?