His Part :11☺️

Kentrell pov:  I was looking for tierra everywhere through the house I looked in my room an everybody else's rooms she wasn't there the bathrooms nope I check the back house, she wasn't there I was getting mad a little an upset cause I ain't seen ...

Kentrell pov: I was looking for tierra everywhere through the house I looked in my room an everybody else's rooms she wasn't there the bathrooms nope I check the back house, she wasn't there I was getting mad a little an upset cause I ain't seen this girl & I feel like she been keeping her distance from me she I decided to ask her sister saint.

I walked into the living room I just looked at her she looked at me, then mugged me an threw up her middle finger at me I laughed then I asked her.

"Um saint where is tierra" I asked showing a fake smile

"How should I know yb, it's your fucking fault bitch" said saint covering up her mouth with her hands

"The fuck you mean it's my fault, I ain't do shit to her mane"

"Yes tf you did everybody knew, you did something to her goddamn AI"

"Okay I'm sorry apologize, do you know where your sister is at" I questioned her

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't" replied saint with her hand out

I rolled my eyes an gave her some money, she put it in her pocket then she told me to get the fuck then she walked away.

"Fuck" I said to myself

I decided to watch people's stories on instagram then I seen some nigga named booka, post a female arm an legs on his story I held down the story I showed joe he shook his head.

"Mane you know this tierra arm right" said Joe laughing

"You know where they at, cause I'm finna beat her" I told him

The location they was at was on the story an then he posted a picture it had an location too so I hopped into my car with montana an joe driving behind me I seen a grey audi 8i, parked in a lot we surrounded them I crept to the car I opened the passenger door tierra was shocked I pulled her up by her throat an threw her on the ground joe pulled that nigga out the car an started beating him up then kicking him.

"Stop kentrell!!!, stop" Said tierra

"You got me fucked up, you go an cheat on me with some ugly ass dude" i replied to her

I put her in my car I seen she had hickeys on her neck an breasts I took my gun out an shot at the dude then we all ducked off an drove back home montana took tierra out the car, he brought her into the house she was on the couch saint ran up to her then she ran up on me but quan stopped her.

Saint pov: when kentrell asked me where my sister was at I didn't tell him or show him booka cause I know it was gonna be some shit so he asked me an then I took his money and walked away, I heard joe say yes that's tierra arm I tried texting tierra but my phone was dead I was scared cause I knew tierra was gonna get beat up an her fucking neck broke.

I waited for my phone to charged an it charged up so I texted tierra but it was to late I heard montana come through the front door I rushed downstairs seeing my sister in blood, i ran over to kentrell I was finna kill his ass but quan stopped me I helped my sister upstairs I fixed her up then hugged her she got into the shower she was looking so much better I dried her off an put her into a shirt.

"Tierra you okay, and I did text you but I heard montana bringing you in" I said

"Man it's not your fault, it's mines I should of listened to you but look though I'm still gonna go see booka tomorrow" replied tierra laughing

"Damn bitch you love to get hit, don't you crazy ass bitch"

"What fantasia said I love it, I love it say I love it an plus kentrell got some good good"

"Y'all nasty but goodnight sis"

"goodnight sis"

I kissed her on the forehead an left out her room I went downstairs I seen 4 knew girls I shook my head I grabbed a snack an went up to my room then I heard my, door opened I looked behind me quando had shut my door he turned around then a smirk grew on his face I didn't know what to do.