His Part :2☺️

Saint pov: Tbh I was glad we was here but same time I wanted to go home but it was okay at yb crib we had fun but the worse was the punishments if we didn't get shit right, we would get punched or choked out I did my part good so I wouldn't get in trouble I ain't want that hell nawl.

Yb called me to clean the bathrooms I knew they was gonna be dirty so I grabbed the supplies I opened the first bathroom door the bathroom was dirty asf I swept it first then cleaned the shower sink an tub out then mirror then I mopped, I felt somebody staring at me I turned around the two dudes scared me I was guessing it was yb homies I took one of my air pods out I began to speak.

"Um can I ask help you" I asked them putting my hands on my hip

"Shit girl we can't just stare" Said the boy who had pretty white teeth and was dark skin he licked his lips at saint, the other dude shook his head

"Um I'm trynna clean your making, me nervous a little bit I'm trynna do my job so gtf" I replied back mopping & grabbing the supplies, then placing them outside the room door.

The dark skin had grabbed my arm then threw me on the bed I got up quick but the curly head dude slapped me down I held my face they tugged at my shirt the dark skin dude tried to grab me I kicked him in his dick, causing him to fall on the bed I pushed the light skin boy with the curly hair hard I ran outta the room I jumped on Montana back I was scared asf I was clutching on montana I got off of his back then hugged him he hugged me back he asked me what happen.

"It was two dudes had grabbed me" I said still holding montana, he went into the room I was at an grabbed both the dudes he walked back out

He threw them on the ground everybody came rushing in yb grabbed his gun he pushed them outside to his gate them shot them I was shocked, he came back tugged his gun back in his pants then asked me was I was okay I shook my head no I was traumatized a little bit he told me just go lay down he hugged me then kissed my cheek I felt a little bit safe. Tierra had came back I told her what happened she pulled me into her lap she kissed my forehead then hugged me deeply I know she wanted to cry I did to but we didn't, we talked about a lot of stuff it was 9:00am we stayed up then we heard kd,P Yungin,boomer an yb voices in the house we faked like we was sleeping they came into the room they told us to get up tierra pushed pass herm an them yb grabbed her arm she snatched away from him I know she like him need to stop fronting he likes her.

The girls got dressed but into their regular clothes tierra put some shorts on with a tie dye shirt an her Jordan's so did Saint they was matching the other girls was wearing a dress with heels they sat on the couch yb boomer P Yungin kd, came down the girls followed behind them they went into the house yb grabbed the 2 females an took them upstairs tierra rolled her eyes yb shot her a kiss she threw him a finger sign making him laugh.

Montana told saint an tierra to take a seat on the couch they did as they was told P Yungin sat next to saint boomer sat next to tierra making her look at him he handed her the blunt she passed it back to him, he handed it to her she took a long ass pull from it then passed it back to him they heard gunshots from upstairs montana ran upstairs but yb came back he whispered something in montana ear montana motion for 3 they disappeared upstairs.

Tierra pov: Boomer passed me the blunt so many times me an him was high asf he tried to put hickeys on my neck I pushed him like baby no ion want Kentrell to beat my ass hell nawl I seen saint an P Yungin flirting then they got up they sat at the kitchen table just talking, we heard gunshots I looked montana ran upstairs yb came down he whispered something in montana ear then 3 got up they disappeared upstairs kentrell sat down then just stared at me I stared back at him boomer whispered in my ear.