His Part:51☺️

Kentrell pov:
I seen tierra come downstairs she sat down next to me she didn't say nothing all she did was eat and kept her head, down I rubbed her knee she didn't do nothing she didn't look at me or nothing.

"You okay mammas" I whispered in her ear

"Yeah I'm okay I'm just tired that's all" she whispered back smiling

I rubbed her back making her jump a little bit she moved away from me, I didn't ignore her I just let her have her space then talk to her in private.

Everybody hugged me and left I helped tierra clean up me an joe.

"Aye what's wrong with tierra why she acting distant" asked joe

I shrugged my shoulders I seen kd come down he started singing I threw a pillow at him he ducked it, then tackled me for a short skinny dude this mfka can tackle we started play fighting then it got serious he punched me in the eye.

"Goddamn kd getcha ass on" I hollered

He got off of me I punched him dead in the forehead tierra ran over she pushed me hard asf we started fighting.

"He ain't worth it tierra stop your gonna hurt yourself" stated joe pulling tierra off of me

"What's the fuck wrong with you tierra why you hit me for"

"Don't worry about it kentrell I'm finna take a shower, you okay kd"

"Yeah I'm okay tierra"

Tierra walked away kd went in the game room I looked a joe he shrugged his shoulders

Tierra pov:
When me and kd kissed I really felt something right there I'm starting not to love kentrell no more, all the cheating he did when I was in the hospital yeah I cheated when we broke up.

When kd and kentrell got to fighting I had to protect kd even though we got to fighting, my heart told me to protect kd I can't let nothing happen to him.

"Babyee you good" asked kentrell coming in the shower

I didn't acknowledge him I just continued to wash myself he proceeded to touch me I didn't do nothing, I didn't want to look at him cause if I do that guilt gonna eat my ass up.

"You can talk to me I'm here for you I'm all ears"

He pulled me into him I felt his warm embrace he rubbed on my body he kissed on my neck then my lips, I looked up I seen kd face I screamed.

"Tierra you alright it's just a dream baby" said kentrell rubbing my back

"Yes I'm okay" I told him

"You know this is the fourth time in two weeks, you've been hollering and screaming"

"I'm sorry kentrell I didn't mean to wake you, just go back to sleep I'll be fine I'm finna go for a walk"

"You want me to come with you"

I shook my head no he kissed my jaw then went back to sleep I couldn't believe I had a dream about kd this has to stop, I walked out the room and went down the hall to kelldrick room I don't wanna cheat but it has to happen.

"Aye kd you up" I whispered while shaking him

"Yeah wassup you okay I heard you hollering" he told me

I shook my head yeah but I couldn't get this image out my head so I kissed him he kissed back I took my shirt so did he, I laid on his bed while he took his pants off I really admire his muscles he was getting strong.