His Part:39☺️

Kentrell was laid up with some bitch on the couch she was holding ace once he seen me his eyes gotten big I didn't freak out, I kept my calm I said hey to everybody and they hugged me I hugged 3 deeply cause he was shot.

I walked over to the bitch an snatched my baby outta her hands I walked upstairs I seen joe an saint they ran to me hugging me deeply, I wanted to ask them who was kentrell hugging up with but I didn't I proceeded to my room to shower.

"How's my acey doing, wanna go to grandma house" I asked ace while tickling him

"Yes mommy" said ace

I unlocked my phone and began calling sheronda, but an unknown number had ft me so I answered.

"Yo ma" said mario smoking his blunt

I gave him a little wave

"I didn't know you had a child, how old is he"

Before I could say anything ace got in the camera.

"Four my daddy gonna best yo ass bitch boy" exclaimed ace throwing up his middle finger

I popped him causing him to cry loudly, making kentrell big mouth ass buss in the room.

"The fuck you got my son crying for" asked kentrell standing in the doorway

Ace ran up to him kentrell picked him up, before I could say anything ace said something I gave him that no ice cream look he shut the fuck up.

"Who you on the phone, with tierra I'm not playing with you"

"Aht aht don't come over here now you wanna know bitch fuck you, you ain't even come check on me to see if I was okay you was laid up with a funky ass bitch" I semi yelled at him

Causing him to look at ace then me he put ace, down then walked out and slammed the door.

"So like I was saying my bad about my, son he acts like his bitch ass daddy" I told mario making him laugh

"It's okay but when you coming to see me mammas" he asked me while licking his lips and showing his pearly whites

I shrugged my shoulders

"I don't know mario whenever I have, free time I'll see you"

"Okay well I'll take to you later mammas"

"Bye"

"Bye"

            ^^^^^^^Mario

^^^^^^^Mario

Kentrell pov:
I'm starting not to give a fuck about tierra no more she be getting me upset since she came back from, the hospital she's been eating a lot going in the back to talk on the phone I'm really finna slap her ass.

I seen tierra walk in the house with shorts on and a sports bra with her hair in a bonnet I love her I take back anything I said about her, I'm finna make her mad so we can fuck I missed her dripping clean wet pussy so I started an argument.

"Tierra I-" I was cut off by her

"Kentrell whatever you got to say, I don't give a fuck anymore" exclaimed tierra pulling her shorts down

Kentrell got up and pulled her arm towards him, she pulled away but he grabbed her again.

"The fuck you mean bitch I don't give a fuck what you say, you ain't going nowhere so shut the fuck up and put that ass up in the air when I get upstairs and do it NOW!!"

Kentrell hollered making tierra run upstairs and hop in the shower getting ready for kentrell, he phone started ringing she ignored it at first then she picked it up.

"What you doing beautiful" stated mario into the phone

"Nothing finna go eat" Said tierra lying through her teeth

"You want me to call you later-" mario was cut off by tierra hanging up

"Baby is that pussy ready, for me to eat it and beat it" said kentrell throwing his clothes everywhere except his chains he placed them on the nightstand

"Come sit on daddy's face baby"

Tierra sat on his face his tongue latched to her clit making her moan out loudly she bounced on his face making him stick two fingers she rode his face while on her feet, she got up they did the 69 making kentrell come fast he had enough energy in him so they went 10 rounds making them both tire out.

Kentrell was still scared to tell tierra, he didn't want her to leave again.