(21) Baby ☆

- Miles Adair -
Monday

It's lunchtime and Zodiac already blended in so well with Tatum and Nia, they're talking about how straight people overuse mascara and that their eyelashes end up looking like spider legs.

I dug into my pizza moaning at how delicious it tastes as the pepperoni heavenly hit my tastebuds,

I felt a weird gaze on me and I looked up to see Alec staring at me in a new weird way as he shifted in his seat, I looked at him confusedly, is he okay?

He cleared his throat getting up and mumbling an "I'll be right back" then quickly jogging out of the cafeteria, I looked at Nia raising my eyebrow she shrugged and Zodiac snickered.

What in the world is going on? Anyways back to the pizza! It tastes sooooooo good.

——
I sat on the bleachers eating chips waiting for Alec to come back - he has been practicing for almost two hours now and then he would come to me and open his mouth for a chip then goes back to the field, and let me just say he looked hot playing football it was aggressive yes but damn did I mention he looked hot?

Alec came back with his wet hair brushed backward but a little hair strand fell on his forehead - he came to me and smiled sliding next to me.

This man is hot, Jesus Christ.

"Hi"
He grinned widely.

"Hi"
I said smiling.

"What do you think?"
He said raising his chin proudly.

"Eh you're not bad at it"
I said teasing him and he playfully glared at me,

"I am the captain of course I'm not bad"
He said fake pouting and crossing his arms.

I chuckled shaking my head, "I have no idea how you did, I know nothing about football but you looked h- nice playing"
I shortly cut myself before telling him he looked hot, I am not that awkward and shy around him that much anymore but still, it's hard.

He had a smug on his face then winked grabbing the water bottle, he chugs the water down and I eyed his adam apple going up and down, since when is someone drinking water this attractive?

He held the empty bottle between his legs and looked at me with a twinkle in his eyes.

"Where is this going Miles?"
He asked and I frowned.

"What?"
I asked.

"This, us, what is going on between us?"
He asked and I looked down shrugging.

"I don't know Alec I really don't"

"Well I like you and you like me too we've been on a couple of dates, do you want something serious with me, Miles?"

My frown deepened and I immediately nodded, "of course I want something serious with you Ale why would I be like this around you if I don't"

He sighed in relief and nodded.

"So do you want to put labels on it?"
I asked and he looked at me.

"If you're comfortable enough, I have no idea what happened in your past Miles but I know you've been mistreated in your last relationship" He took my hand in his rubbing his thumb on the back of my hand "But I promise I will take good care of you I will treat you right I promise to never hurt you not at purpose I will try my best to be the best boyfriend you've ever had and I'm a man of my word"

I believe him and I trust him, I pulled him in for a kiss and there it is the amazing taste of his lips - I never thought kissing someone could be so addicting.

He kissed me back almost immediately wrapping his arms around my waist, After what felt like forever we pulled back for darn oxygen, and I'm pretty sure I am red right now.

I cupped his cheeks in my hand and smiled.

"I believe you Ale please don't make me regret this"
I said my voice barely above a whisper and he smiled pecking my lips.

"I promise not to"
He said then put his pinky up.

I looked at it giggling and shaking my head linking mine with his.

"Pinky promise?"
I asked and he nodded.

"Pinky promise"

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"
A voice loudly said and I jumped back as a hand flew to my chest.

"Sierra I fucking hate you, what are you doing here?"
Alec spat at her.

"The coach sent me to get his bag"
She said glaring at him and he glared back.

"Y'all are too cute why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend?"
She said and he groaned wiping his face with his hand annoyedly.

"Sierra on god if you don't get out of here"
He growled and she raised her hands in surrender.

"He is so pissy how do you do this"
She asked me and I chuckled as he sent another glare her way.

She quickly grabbed the bag and left.

I chuckled and he looked at me raising his brows,

"You think it's funny?"
He asked and I nodded,

"I'll show you what's funny"
He got up and I gasped turning back.

"Alec"
I said warning him raising my index finger.

"Damn no babe no baby no Ale no nothing? I'm hurt"
He said pouting then wiggling his brows walking towards me.

"No no stop!"
I warned again and before I could do anything I was being tickled.

"A- A- Alec s-stop I- I can-"
I said between my fit of laughter trying to push him again.

"Say 'sorry baby' and I'll let go"
He said grinning and I shook my head and he tickled my soul, someone help! Sierra! Anyone!

"S-sorr-y"
I managed to get out

"Sorry what?"
He said raising his brows and I was running out of air.

"B-Baby"
He finally let go of me and I gasped for air as he chuckled.

"I'm baby"
He said proudly.

I rolled my eyes getting up.

"Where are you going?"
He asked and I ignored him continuing my destination to nowhere.

"Milo?"
He said getting up and chasing after me.

I threw the bottle he dropped on the floor at him and he gasped.

"Oh you're dead"
He said and ladies, gentlemen, theydies, and gentlethems I've never run faster my whole life.