(14) Good Morning ☆

- Miles Adair -
Friday

I have been awake for the past 24 hours, insomnia is a butt I shall say.

I rolled around and looked at my reflection in the mirror that is right in front of my bed I cringed at my sight and sat up sighing.

I grabbed my phone that was on my nightstand.

Ale <3
Good morning

Okay, I did not expect this, how did he even get my number? Probably Nia.

I sat there smiling like an idiot at his message I never woke up to something like this before.

Good morning

I texted back.

Ale <3
I'm almost there are you ready?

I stared at the text for a moment then my eyes widened as I looked at the time.

crap, crap, crap

I jumped off the bed running towards my closet I grabbed an oversized sweater and mom jeans running towards the bathroom I showered quickly then got out and threw my clothes on. I was about to dry my hair but then a car was loudly honking so I just slid my shoes on.

Nia slept over with Tatum at their house so I didn't have to wait for anyone.

I got out and saw Alec's car parked in our driveway, he looked hot with his casual perfect messy hair and a black hoodie. He was looking down probably at his phone as the sun made his skin look flawless.

He looked up and saw me just standing there he smirked unlocking the door.

I wish the floor would eat me alive right now to save me from my embarrassment, I felt heat creep up my neck as I walked towards the car and opened the door.

"Good morning"
Alec said turning the car's engine on.

"Good morning"
I replied quietly with my ugly morning voice.

"Did you just wake up?"
He asked glancing at me as I nodded.

"Tatum and Nia walked to school to keep their 'fitness'"
He said chuckling.

That chuckle, ugh my heart.

"Oh"
Really Miles? That was all you could say, oh?

Alec turned the radio on and Roar by Katy Perry his grin grew so wide as he cracked the volume up.

He looked at me slyly.

"I USED TO BITE MY TONGUE AND HOLD MY BREATH SCARED TO ROCK THE BOAT AND MAKE A MESS"
He yelled loudly and I just stared in amusement.

"SO I SIT QUIETLY AGREE POLITELY"
He continued and I tried my best to contain my laughter.

"YOU HELD ME DOWN BUT I GOT UP HEY! ALREADY BRUSHING OFF THE DUST"

"I GOT THE EYE OF THE TIGER A FIGHTER DANCING THROUGH THE FIRE CUZ IMA CHAMPION AND YOU'RE GONNA HEAR ME RAWRRRRRRR"

I couldn't hold it in anymore I laughed so hard that my eyes were watery he looked at me and grinned.

"Alec- that...that was amazing"
I said between my laughs and he chuckled.

"I HAVE TALENTS SIR"
He said proudly.

"You sounded like a 5-year-old singing to get a chocolate bar"
I said trying to calm down my laughter.

"A what?"
He looked at me trying not to laugh and I nodded breaking into fits of laughter again.

He pulled into the school's parking lot and turned off the engine he got out of the car jogging to the other side and opened the door for me.

I looked at him shaking my head while smiling as I got out of the car.

"Such a gentleman"
I said dusting off my pants.

"I try"
Alec said with a smirk closing the door behind him.

I entered the school and saw the barbie asshole staring at him, You idiot what are you staring at he is gay he likes guys what's so hard to understand.

"Come on Miles we have biology"
Alec told me walking next to me.

I looked up at him he was a work of art everything about him was perfect and so out of my league.

He opened the class's door for me then entered behind me.

"No way Alec Beckett 4 minutes early in class?!"
Mrs.Brown said amused.

I chuckled as he huffed.

But then I got nervous when I remembered I have to sit next to him what if he doesn't want me to or what if he pushes me off.

Alec put his hand on my lower back gently pushing me forward to the table.

"Do you want to sit inside?"
He asked me and I shrugged.

"Sit"
He said sitting me down next to the wall then slides in next to me.

But why? Why does he treat me differently? If everyone gets pushed off, then why the hell does he want me to sit next to him?

I looked at him in confusion and he looked up and smiled at me.

"Are you okay?"
He asked me and I nodded.

"Okay class so today we will be discussing the blood's cycle in the body"

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

"Nia no"
I said shaking my head firmly at the idea.

"Why not?"

"Because why tf would I do that"
I protested.

"You like him he likes you-"
Nia started talking but I quickly cut her off.

"He does NOT like me like that"
I said.

"Have you seen the way he treats you?"
She yelled in frustration.

"Friends that's it"
I said getting up, is she out of her mind wanting ME to confess to him?! I can barely speak a proper sentence and I most definitely don't want to ruin whatever we have it's too early anyway.