(38) Changes ☆

- Alec Beckett -
Friday

"Are we gonna binge-watch this?"
I asked him my arms wrapped around him spooning him on the couch in his room.

He nodded excitedly putting on Criminal Minds then scooting back into me, he is rubbing against me and I don't know if I can keep my little friend down there quiet ugh it's gonna be awkward as fuck please don't arise.

The electricity went out and since it's still afternoon the room is bright because of the sunlight outside, he groaned turning around to face me pouting.

"Now I'm bored"
He said sighing and I chuckled,

"It's not funny"
He whined and I smiled.

"Well okay then"
I said getting closer to him our faces are barely apart and
I can notice his breathing is getting heavier,

"Your eyes are so pretty"
I said staring into them and he smiled shyly.

"Thank you"
he mumbled fiddling with my shirt,

"I wanna kiss you"
He said looking down and I chuckled confusedly.

"Then do it it's not like you haven't done it before"
He looked up for a second but then looked back down.

"No I know, I just um I wanna step it up"
He whispered the last part embarrassment taking over him.

"Like how far?"
I asked and he paused the fiddling.

"Like far"
He said and I lifted his chin to face me,

"Are you sure about this?"
I asked and he nodded.

"Baby we don't have to do this. we will only do it when you want to do it not because you want me to be pleased or whatever"
I said and he looked at me.

"I know Ale, I want to."
He said and I smiled.

"Okay then come here"
I said pulling him even closer to me.

I felt myself leaning toward him, Lips so close to his that the space between us felt like something physical and charged. Like I was holding my hand over a flame. My body buzzed with anticipation. his breath blended with mine and he was leaning forward too,

We moved together, lips skirting the border of touching and not. This is what had been missing before. Sweetness and fear. In one breath we'd stepped off out safe and familiar cliff and plunged into the unknown. But the fall was exhilarating.

Fear melted into confidence, sweetness into wanting. Pulling him to me with a level of suave I didn't know I possessed, I dipped him in my arms, kissing him so deeply I couldn't tell who was breathing for who. We kissed so long, my lips felt raw but I couldn't imagine ever stopping. The world narrowed down to my lips against his, his body against mine, and everything that we were, everything that we'd been through, everything that we felt and feared and hoped for.
His breathing went ragged and I pulled away, thinking maybe this was moving faster than he'd wanted, but his hands gripped the front of my shirt and yanked me back to him.

My mouth is drawn back to his the angle was killing my neck but I barely noticed because his hands were moving under my shirt and I didn't have the slightest clue what to do with mine. Fortunately, they went solo, acting of their own accord, and ran down his slender frame, pulling, lifting him against me.

The way he moved against me, his every breath. It was so different than before, so Miles, that I knew I could never be fooled again. Anyone else, anything else, would be a pale imitation.

I felt him smile and pretty quickly determined that if I could make that happen every day for the rest of my life I'd die happy.

...

"Fuck"
I moaned watching him pant, I pulled out

I got up walking towards his bathroom grabbing a bowl filling it with warm water and a towel then returning to him, poor thing he looks exhausted.

"You've done plenty baby but for now let me just wrap my arms around you, my precious perfect boy"
I said sitting him up in my arms temporarily cleaning him up.

"You have no idea how much I love you, baby, how amazing you were"
I praised him grabbing the blanket on the couch and wrapping him around with it as he snuggled into me.

"there, all wrapped up in your favorite blanket. Do you need water Baby?"
I asked and he shook his head.

"A snack?"
I asked and he shook his head again.

"Okay Well, I'll get you something in a minute. For now, let me just hold you"
I stroked his hair holding him as he yawned in my arms.

"That was so good. You did everything I asked, you held yourself so well. You're my good boy baby. I love you so much. You'll always be my perfect boy"
I praised him again kissing his forehead.

"I wasn't too rough was I?"
I asked him and he looked at me smiling sleepily shaking his head.

"You were so gentle I loved it"
He mumbled quietly blushing and I smiled pecking his lips.

"I'm glad you liked it, Are you tired?"
I asked him and he nodded.

"You can go to sleep"
I said rubbing his arm and he yawned again snuggling his head in my neck.

"Thank you"
he mumbled and I smiled kissing his head.

"Goodnight little one"