(35) A Trip ☆

- Miles Adair -
Sunday

"Sleeping bags?"
Nia asked getting a confirmation hum from Zodiac, they put them in the trunk while Nia checked it off the list.

"First-aid kit?"
They gave her a thumbs up putting it into the trunk.

"Food and drinks?"
She asked and I walked up to them.

"I still don't understand why are we taking food and drinks, Don't they have all of that there?"
I questioned while Zodiac placed the cooler and the food bag in the trunk.

"Oh honey trust me you don't wanna eat that"
Zodiac said patting my shoulder.

"Is it that bad?"
I asked and they nodded,

"Last time I ate from the shit there I felt things crawl in my stomach rumor has it they were insects"
They said and Nia's eyes widened.

"Did you shit them out?"
She asked and Zodiac shrugged.

"I didn't feel it crawl out of my asshole"
They said looking in thought making me laugh.

"They were probably digested"
I said and their mouth got shaped into an 'O'

"You didn't chew them?"
Nia asked and they shook their head.

"I don't chew my food sometimes"
They said and I furrowed looking at them,

"What? y'all chew rice?"
They asked in disbelief as Nia chuckled.

"Anyways here everything is checked on the list"
Nia said closing the trunk,

"Get in"
Nia said hopping in the driver's seat.

I and zodiac shared a look and they ran towards the passenger's door, I shoved them out of the way opening the door. They pulled me away trying to get in but ending up on the floor I quickly jumped in locking the door, I winked at them making them huff and playfully roll their eyes. They got in the back seat pulling their phone out.

Nia drove to Alec and Tatum's house playing sweater weather loudly as Zodiac changed their position to laying in the backseat while I drummed my finger to the beat against the door's handle.

She pulled into the driveway getting out of the drivers' seat and getting in the back one, Two minutes later Ale came out wearing a big dark blue t-shirt that the end of its sleeve is right above his elbows and tortilla colored jeans with a small suitcase in his hand that has three rings on it while the other one had two, this man has packed a suitcase for 1-night camping, but oh boy doesn't he look attractive?

He smiled at me through the glass and I smiled back blushing lightly everything about him makes me flustered he has a god complex, he does.

Tatum came out of the house closing the door behind her giving Alec her clothes bag, he put both his and her stuff in the trunk then shutting it after he was done. He slid into the driver's seat while Tatum got in the backseat next to Nia.

"Well hello there"
He said smiling pecking my lips.

"Hi"
I said smiling, Zodiac playfully cleared their throat making Alec laugh.

"Hi Zodiac"
He said and Zodiac smiled.

"Hey stranger"
They said.

"Hey Neha"
He said wiggling his eyebrows making her roll her eyes.

"Hi Alex"
She said annoyedly.

Alec got his phone out turning GPS on placing his phone in the phone's handle.

He turned the car's engine on and drove out of the driveway, his hand made its way to my lap intertwining his fingers with mine. I smiled at our hands his hand is gigantic next to mine and oh my god don't get me started on how veiny his hands are, they look so hot amen.

"Y'all think a lot of people are gonna be there?"
Zodi asked and Nia nodded.

"A lot of people from our school are gonna be there too"
Tatum said making Nia nudge her glaring.

"I mean not a lot some of them haha"
Tatum said nervously making Alec laugh.

"I heard Matthew is gonna be there"
Alec said.

"Alec!"
All of us yelled at him and his lips parted looking at us.

"Shit my bad"
He said and Zodiac came forward.

"Matthew as in Matthew the attractive tall guy with dimples and hazel eyes?"
They asked and Alec nodded.

"As in like the one that plays football?"
They asked again and Alec chuckled nodding.

"Holy fucking shit"
They said amused looking at themselves in the front mirror.

"And none of y'all told me?"
They said looking at us.

"Surprise shawty"
Nia said making me laugh.

"No shit Jesus christ"