Q&A

"Um Is anyone gonna see this?"   
Miles asked and Alec shrugged.     

"The author said some people would"
He said sitting up and smiling.

"I don't know if anyone is here but if someone is Hi! I'm Miles and if you are seeing this you just finished reading the story of me and my lovely husband's life"
Miles said cheerfully smiling and Alec wrapped an arm around his shoulder.

"We are nothing but basic people but hopefully our story gave you a hope to keep going and let you know that you shouldn't get the past get in the way"
Alec preached and Miles nodded firmly.

"There is always light at the end of the tunnel never forget that nothing is permanent so if you're going through a tough time right now you will be okay! At the end of the day, it will all pass and you will look back at it proudly because you knew you put up a fight and you won it"

"And if you want to suggest or request anything also let us know!"
Alec added to what Miles said and I stood with my hands on my hips.

"Scoot over it's my turn"
I said and Alec huffed.

"Author, you're always talking, Can't we have our moment?"
He asked and I tsked.

"Don't test me Alec I will return you to the day before you met Miles and make it never happen"
I said drumming my fingers against my waist and he signed getting up.

"You're devastating"
He mumbled and I hummed.

"Did you say something?"
I asked and he shook his head faking a smile.

"No your majesty"

"Anyways hey babies I missed all of you first of all we are almost at 300K reads? Never have I thought my book would have been approached by this many people and I wanna thank every one of you who left sweet comments they make my day! I figured some of you would like this Q&A activity it's gonna keep the book alive and keep you in contact with the characters, Like Miles and Alec said there will be a Q&A with all of the characters in a book so ask whatever question to whoever you want and uh I'll be here as well because y'know"
I snickered.

"And for all of you who are interested in reading more books for me, there is one coming up I'm just working on it I want it to turn out good this one is not just a cliche one it's an enemy to lovers and a supernatural characters (Werewolves and Vampires lead) maybe royalty? I still haven't decided but once I have it all sorted out I will start posting chapters so stay tuned for that!"

Quiz

1- Where was Alec and Miles's first official date?

2- Zodiac had a tattoo, Where was it and What is it?

3- What place does Alec go to when he is upset?

4- How long have Alec and Miles been married?

5- What team does Alec play in?

6- How old is Ollie?

7- What was Alec's promise to Miles?

8- Why was Miles given the nickname Milo?

9- When Miles and Alec set Zodiac and Matthew up, What excuse did they use to make Zodiac run in the woods?

10- What did Miles name his first goldfish?

11- Why did Alec hate his father?

12- On the day Alec beat the guy who hit Miles up, What did they cook when they were back at Alec's

13- When did Matthew propose to Zodiac?

14- What's Miles's favorite animal?

15- What university did Miles and Alec get into?

16- How long was Alec in a coma?

17- What was Alec and Miles's first argument about?

18- What show were Alec and Miles watching before they hit it off? 👀

19- How did Matthew ask Zodiac to prom?

20- Where did Alec ask Miles to be his boyfriend?

21- Alec mentioned the best two days in his life, What are they?

22- Aiden brought Miles food when he and Alec had the big fight, What restaurant was the food from?

23- Why did Noel and Tatum break up?

24- What did Miles name the fish Alec got him? Why did he name it that way?

25- Who is your favorite character?

Leave your question for the Q&A here!

Leave your requests and suggestions here!