(43) Guilt And Regret ☆

- Miles Adair -
Saturday

I was sitting on the couch with Aiden and Zodiac but Zodiac got up not too long ago because their phone started ringing,

Aiden played The Kissing Booth on the large screen in front of us just to make fun of it which he was doing a great job at because my stomach hurt from laughing,

"No seriously look at him look at his face"
He said laughing pausing the movie as I laughed along with him, Zodiac came back and flopped on the couch next to us.

"Who was that?"
Aiden asked them and they looked in thought for a second,

"That was Alec"
My heart sunk at his name my whole mood got flipped over and I looked at Zodiac worriedly.

"You didn't tell him I am here, right?"
I asked them and they nodded making me sigh in relief.

"He told me to let you know that he had nothing to do with what happened it's a misunderstanding"
They said and Aiden looked at them.

"Maybe you should speak with him when you're ready Miles maybe he had nothing to do with whatever happened"
Aiden said looking at me and I looked at him in thought for a second,

"I don't know Aiden I really don't know"
I said fiddling with my sleeves.

"Alec loves you Miles he does it's written all over his face you didn't hear his voice he sounded drained this must be wearing him out"
They said.

"Just listen to what he has to say if you don't like it then you're more than welcome to come back here and stay with us for the Christmas break"
Aiden joined and I sat there fiddling with my sleeves.

"I'll think about it"
I said and they nodded turning to the tv.

"Okay so back to this guy"
He unpaused continuing to make fun of him, 22 minutes in Zodiac's phone rang again but this time they didn't get up because it's probably not Alec this time.

"Hello?"
They answered and a frown appeared on their face.

"What's wrong?"
They said confusedly looking worried.

"Slow down Tatum I can't understand what you're saying"
They said anxiously, I and Aiden looked at each other then back at Zodiac.

"Alec what?!"
They yelled panicking.

"What? What's wrong?"
I asked them and they gestured me to wait.

"Which hospital?"
They asked and my heart stopped beating for a second, hospital?

"Okay we'll be there"
They said hanging up looking at us.

"Alec got hit by a car"
They said quickly and my chest tightened I quickly got up panicking and pulling Zodiac up.

"Come on let's go"
I said anxiously and they nodded while Aiden went to get the car keys.

"Is he okay?"
I asked feeling my heart beat so quickly in my chest.

"I have no idea but he is in the ER right now"
They said looking worried and Aiden quickly came back unlocking the car as we all rushed in the car and Aiden drove off to the location Tatum sent.