(50) Bonus Chapter (Sequel) ☆

Alec Beckett 

The training was exhausting today, We have a match against California Panthers so the coach wants us fully prepared I had a very long day but opening this door is about to flip my entire mood and I've been waiting for it the whole time, I opened the door and locked it behind me so little Ollie doesn't just open it and leave because I sure as hell won't go on another search party just to find him playing in a mud pond.

I saw Miles in the kitchen trying to cook something he has been learning how to cook lately especially after he started working from home he says it's too boring to just sit around, I walked up to him wrapping my arms around him hugging him from the back.

"Jeez you scared me"
He said chuckling, he turned his head to look at me then turned around giving me access to snuggle into his neck.

"Long day?"
He asked and I nodded,

"Papi, did you see duckie?"
Oliver came in the kitchen, it's crazy how days fly by it feels like it was just yesterday when we picked him up from the hospital after we got that call from Liam that a baby is being put up for adoption, Now look at him. He is all grown up, Miles looked down at our 4 years old son and pointed towards the couch.

"You left it on the couch yesterday"
He told him and I grabbed his little hand before he started to walk away.

"No hi daddy for me?"
I asked kneeling in front of him.

"No Ollie is mad"
He said pouting and crossing his arms making me frown.

"Why are you mad?"
I asked and Miles chuckled.

"Did I not tell you to not eat the 3 cookies on the counter"
He told me and my mouth got shaped into an 'O'

"Sorry Ollie daddy was hungry today"
I apologized and he shook his head.

"Daddy is mean"
He said making me gasp.

"Okay I guess Papi gets this chocolate then"
I said waving the chocolate around Miles.

"I was just kidding!"
He said quickly jumping to catch the chocolate.

"Nah-uh where is my kiss?"
He quickly kissed my cheek and I chuckled.

"Did he eat his lunch today?"
I asked Miles and he looked at Ollie.

"He kept spitting his food out"
Miles said and Ollie whined.

"I ate a bit"
He said defensively.

"Okay tell you what if you finish your food I will give you this chocolate and a bag of chips deal?"
I told him and he nodded grabbing his plate and going back to the couch.

"The food smells good"
I said looking at what he cooked.

"Thank you I did not burn it twice"
He said making me laugh.

"You keep burning the food"
I told him and he sighed.

"Ollie is always jumping around I have to pay attention to him then I get distracted and forget about the food"
He said and I pecked his lips.

"You are a good housewife"
I said making him groan and hit my shoulder as I laughed.

"Tatum called today"
He said and I hummed in curiosity.

"She said Zodiac gave a false alarm again"
He continued.

"How do they always do that? How many times have they said they're going into labor? like 5 times now?"
I asked and he laughed.

"I mean carrying twins in one stomach must be hard"
He said laughing.

"Tatum also said she wants to bring her girlfriend around so we can meet her"
He told me sitting a plate of alfredo in front of me.

"Already? didn't they just start dating?"
I asked and he shrugged.

"Well she seems to like her"
He said and I sighed looking at the framed picture hung on the wall, Me and Miles's wedding picture after 7 years of dating I finally mustered the courage to propose to him 5 years ago it was the happiest day of my life let me say that, after we got married I got offered a spot in New York Jets and of course I did not decline that offer after we were financially stable and have bought a nice house we decided to adopt a child and here is where Ollie came in also the best day of my life I won't forget the happy tears of pure excitement when the nurse handed us him.

Maybe Alice to Tatum is like Miles to me I wouldn't want to take that chance away from her especially after she and Noel broke up when he came out as transgender Tatum is a lesbian so they ended it on good terms agreeing it would be for the better if they went in separate ways no one I know stayed with their high school sweetheart except for Zodiac and Matthew after he got them pregnant he proposed and now they're engaged, Aiden finally came to terms with his sexuality and came out as pansexual him and Liam stayed friends with benefits for a long time until Liam finally asked him to make things between them real which is good for them they're cute together,

"Are you okay?"
Miles asked rubbing my back.

"I missed you"
I said burying my head in his chest.

"I missed you too"
He said kissing my head.

"Daddy look I ate it all!"
Ollie beamed coming into the kitchen making me pull back and look at him.

"Good job buddy here you go"
I ruffled his hair handing him the chocolate and vinegar flavored chips they're his favorite.

"Thank you"
He said politely going back to the couch, he is so cute even tho he is not our child biologically he does look a little bit like Miles he has his eyes and his personality.

"Let's put Ollie to sleep after he is done with his snacks and do something fun"
He said smiling and I raised my eyebrows grinning,

"Fun? as in like the fun I'm thinking about?"
I asked and he playfully shrugged.

"Maybe maybe not"
I laughed at him getting up.

"Ollie honey it's time to go to sleep"
I said getting up quickly hearing Miles laugh in the background.

Ah yes, I love me some fun.