(6) I fucking trusted you! ☆

- Reader's POV -
Thursday

"Why?"
Miles asked.

"No one knows it has always been like this"
Nia shrugged.

"There we are"
She said walking into the class with Miles behind her they sat next to each other.

Miles felt someone's eyes burn through the back of his head he turned to look at the uncomfortable gaze, he saw a blond barbie lookalike glaring at him.

"Nia"
Miles whispered.

"Why is she staring at me like that?"
Miles asked, Nia, frowned and turned around seeing Rebekah glaring at Miles.

"Shit"
She mumbled turning back to Miles.

"That is Alec's ex-girlfriend Rebekah he dated her before finding out he was gay and ever since he broke up with her she has been obsessed"
Nia explained ticking her pen.

"What does that have to do with me?"
He asked.

"You sat next to Alec and he let you so that must be creeping the shit out of her"
She continued and Miles started fiddling with his sleeves.

"But don't worry we will get her out of your hair I promise"
Nia reassured him sending a glare towards Rebekah before turning her attention back to Mr.Rosario.

Miles ticked his pen listening to whatever Mr.Rosario was saying, the door busted open making Miles's head snapped up with a frown.

Alec's eyes scanned the room then landed on the barbie making him clench his jaw.

"Mr.Beckett you have to stop crashing in like that" Mr.Rosario said casually however Alec being this aggressive was something the entire school was used to.

He made his way to Rebekah his eyes dark from the amount of anger it held.

"You fucking bitch"
he blurted curling his hands into fists,

Nia immediately stood up standing between them knowing if he is this angry she must have fucked up real bad.

"Move Nia"
He demanded harshly but Nia didn't budge.

"I said to move"
He barked moving closer causing Nia to stumble a little bit.

"I fucking trusted you!"
He yelled looking at Rebekah.

Miles was getting concerned about his cousin standing in front of that rage and about that painful look in Alec's eyes, he got up pulled his cousin, and pulled on Alec's sleeve.

Alec looked at him and Miles could have sworn that his gaze softened for a second but rage-filled them again.

"Alec stop"
Nia said slowly pulling him away.

Miles couldn't understand what made him this angry so he couldn't just tell him to calm down.

"I told you what I would do if you didn't come back"
Rebekah said coldly causing Alec's blood to boil even more.

"Rebekah fuck off for now if you adore your life"
Nia told her causing Rebekah to scoff.

"What is he going to do? Hit me?"
She said sarcastically making Alec scowl.

"Okay enough, don't kill each other in my class"
Mr.Rosario interrupted.

Alec's rage turned into sadness as he made eye contact with Miles.

Miles frowned as Alec stormed out he had the strong will to go after him, he stood there weighing the pros and cons.

'Oh frick it'
He thought going after Alec who was now about to leave school.

"Alec"
Miles yelled causing Alec to freeze.

Miles weirdly didn't feel the need to hide and be embarrassed whenever he spook for a moment he was worried about Alec.

Miles walked to him and stood in front of him looking at his glossy eyes, Alec looked up trying to avoid his gaze.

"Alec.."
Miles said lowering Alec's head causing them to make eye contact.

A tear escaped Alec's eyes making Miles frown.

"Alec, why are you crying?"
Mile whispered, Alec broke down pulling Miles into him crying on his shoulder.

At this point Alec wasn't sure why is he crying or why he wanted to stay like this for a while being this close to Miles made his mind foggy.

Miles was surprised by the sudden physical contact but he liked the warmth coming from Alec he liked the weird reaction his body had whenever Alec touches him, Miles slowly raised his arm and rubbed his back.

"What's wrong?"
He asked Alec.

"I- I don't want to talk about it"
He said his voice croaked from crying.

"It's okay I understand"
Miles said resting his chin on Alec's shoulder.

After what felt like hours Alec pulled back wiping his eyes with his hand a smile making its way to his face.

"Thank you I needed that"
Alec said earning a smile from Miles which made Alec's smile widen.

"I need to go um class"
Miles mumbled returning to his shy self.

"Okay"
Alec answered smiling.

"Are you going to be okay?"
The words came out of Miles's mouth unconsciously making Miles blush.

"Yeah I will be fine"
Alec chuckled giving him a wave.

Miles smiled walking back to class all kinds of questions attacking his mind.

Why was he suddenly so confident?
He hugged Alec back and liked it even tho he hates physical contact.
Why did he run after Alec?
How can he be open with someone he met a day ago?
Should he be himself around him or is Alec going to break his trust just like she did..?