(39) Unblinded ☆

- Miles Adair -
Friday

"Hello?"
someone yelled outside waking me up, Alec is showering in the bathroom and a blanket is wrapped around me.

"coming"
I said standing up but then realizing I have nothing on, my face heated up as I got flashbacks quickly grabbing boxers and Alec's shirt because I can't find mine.

I opened the door and there was Nia grumpily tabbing the floor with her foot with her arms crossed.

"I've been knocking on this damned door for 15 minutes, 15 goddamn minutes! I thought you were dead inside or something"
She said with frustration written all over her face.

"Sorry I was asleep"
I said picking up the dirty clothes on the floor and putting them in the laundry basket.

"Have you seen Alec? he has football practice and the coach is going crazy calling everyone."
She asked and my eyes widened.

"What time is it?"
I asked and she pulled her phone out turning it on.

"It's 4 pm"
She said and Alec came out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist his entire body is exposed, he was personally carved by god no one is supposed to look this hot.

"Oh there you are about time you're 30 minutes late to your practice"
She said and Alec cursed under his breath.

"Get out"
He said and she blinked a couple of times.

"What?"
She asked and he facepalmed.

"I said get out I need to put clothes on"
He said and she squinted her eyes looking at me.

"Oh come on move"
He said pushing her out of the room and closing the door.

"I uh I can go to the bathroom while you change or I can um close my eyes or -"
I mumbled and he laughed cutting me off.

"Baby you can stay it's not like you haven't seen it before"
He said smirking and yet again heat crawled up my neck as I buried my face in a pillow.

"You're so cute I swear to god"
He mumbled under his breath.

"Do you not have any of my hoodies around here?"
He asked and I took my face out of the pillow.

I opened the closet and pulled out one of his hoodies,

"Are you gonna wear those trousers?"
I asked him pointing at the one in the laundry basket.

"I have no other option"
He said taking it out and without a warning dropping his towel, I gasped quickly covered my eyes, and turning towards the wall as he laughed so hard. what is so funny? this is so embarrassing.

"You can uncover your eyes no I'm finished"
He said and I hesitantly put my hands away but I didn't turn around.

"Are you tricking me?"
I asked and he chuckled.

"I am not"
He said and I slowly turned around sighing in relief when he was fully dressed.

"Nemo witnessed the whole thing"
He said and I looked at Nemo seeing them swim around.

"Good thing they don't talk"
I said and he laughed.

I grabbed Nemo's food dropping some in the water watching them go up to the top and eat it.

"When I gave you that fish I was so nervous I remember that my palms were sweaty"
He said putting his shoes on,

"Why were you nervous?"
I asked smiling and he got off the couch walking towards
the door and I followed behind him.

"Because I thought you'd think I'm weird or something"
He said grabbing a water bottle from the kitchen.

"Anyways I have to get going otherwise the coach is gonna kill me"
He said opening the door but then he stopped snd turned around.

"Goodbye kiss?"
He asked and I grinned tip-toeing taking his face in my hand, he wrapped his arms around my waist pecking my lips a couple of times before pulling back and kissing my head.

He turned back to the door but froze in his place anger taking over him as someone else appeared in the doorframe,

someone else someone I know too well someone I can recognize no matter how long it's been.

everything is blurry nothing is clear but her she stood there with that significant smirk of hers that sent shivers down my spine I looked at the both of them finally connecting the dots and realizing everything that I was blind about.

He never loved me it was all for her,

All for Liz,

His sister.