↳Escape of the Palisman {2}

{ 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐 }

"Eda great news!" I opened the door "I thought of a perfect way to get revenge on that usurper, I'm sure Y/n won't mind anyways!"

I flipped the paper revealing my plan

[ F I R E ? ]

"Now, don't be put off by the complicated premise. I'll break it down in small pieces" I then looked at Eda "huh!?". Eda was in her beast form. she started growling at me as I accidentally tripped down while screaming a bit.

"Owlbeast!" I yelled as she came closer "Stay back!!" I closed my eyes tightly, putting a hand on top so I wouldn't see. The figure then suddenly went backwards "Did you.. just- listen to me?" I asked as Eda sits down in place.

"uh.. c'mere" I ordered as Eda comes close a little "Sit" Eda then sits.

"Oh this is an interesting development. Eda's only, partially transformed. Which means she's totally suggestible!.. yes.. yes! I think this will do nicely! Forget fire I've got a greater force to unleash!"

"You!" I pointed to Eda "You're going to help me regain my throne!!- I mean, If that's okay with you right?"

Eda growls.

"I'll take that weird grumble as a yes! I'm just gonna grab a bottle of elixir incase you go rogue on me" I said taking her back and some Elixir. "Now, to destiny's battlefield, the playground!!"

"King~! are you home?" I heard Luz call out "wha!-" I removed the bag from me "Sit! stay!" I ordered Eda as she stared at my while I left.

Surprisingly Luz came up "Is Eda up?" She asked while I closed the door behind me "who? oh- haha! that Eda! no-no, she is out like a light.."

The Eda's growls we're heard outside. I laughed dryly "ohoo man! can she snore?" I said. Luz looked away "Oh no.. I wanted to ask If I could borrow her staff! but I know she needs her rest.. "

I took Eda's staff that was just near the door "Oh I'm sure Its fine Its fine! just take it!" I gave it to Luz as she hesitated "I-I can't! not without Eda's permission"

Eda then screamed.

"Well there's you're permission off you go!" I said gesturing her to take it and leave " I really owe gus, Y/n and willow one.. Its just for the afternoon..! I'm sure Eda wouldn't mind" Luz said looking at the Staff "Not our generous kindhearted Eda! big heart on her!" I said pointing at her.

"I'll be back soon!" She says and leaves "Close call" I mutter "what?" I looked on my right side, oh. "nothing" I said with a cheeky grin "oh okay" she then left "close call" I said evily.

*✿❀❀✿*

{ 𝚈/𝚗 }

Luz opens the door "To glandus high!" accidentally hitting Owlbert on the wall "Oh! sorry owlbert! It's okay, we're just on our way to help some friends". Willow and gus awed as I scratched Owlberts head smiling.

"who's ready to board air Luz?" She asked hopping on. I sat on behind Luz as willow and Gus follows behind me "ooh! feel that power to weight ratio!" Willow says resting her chin on her hand "Boys prepare to fly!" Gus exclaims holding tightly on his flags.

"Next stop, glandus high!" I pointed upwards putting one hand on Luz's waist "Lets go!" she added as we started to fly high. To the window's area "Step on it Owlbert!" Luz hits owlberts a little as we zoomed really fast.