◘ Understanding Willow

Another day at school. It's peaceful, beautiful and a nice feeling early in the morning.

Right now, Amity is currently hanging out with boscha, who was trying out new nails for her fingers.

"Too wiggly.. to obvious.." third time's the charm. Her nails turned into some wolf claws, sharp as ever "now we're talking!"

"I think today is a talons day, rawr!" Boscha admires her new nails. Amity not paying attention but instead looking at her book.

"Hey girls, Time to bug out at my birthday party!" Skara brings out a butterfly card with glitters on it.

"Invite only. But you witches are my VIP's" The girl handed the invitations to the other two infront of her "Are these made of real insect wings?" Amity asks.

"My dad spared no expense. You've only turned 15 once!" Skara smiles "you only turn every age ones skara" Boscha says with sas tone on her.

A pretty loud voice rang to their ears as they looked at the person who yelled "prepare thyself.. To do battle like a human!"

There looking at the trio. Y/n, Luz and willow "Thumb wars!" Y/n exclaims laughing as the two started the war.

Luz and willow, fighting for victory. Willow giggles "it's fun because it's stupid!" The three continues to laugh.

While the other three looks at them in silent "it's so weird that two humans goes here now. Too bad they already burned their social life at the stake! Any friend of willows is an automatic dork" boscha said closing her eyes.

Boscha's invitation started to molt, this caused her to act up immediately "ugh skara! Why did you give me an invite that was molting?! Gross, give me another one"

She threw the invitation on the ground, which two kids saw "an invitation to skara's party! I want it!"

"I want it!"

"It's mine!"

"It's mine!!"

The two students started to fight each other when a professor walks pass by noticing the fight. But instead of stopping..

"Kid fight!" The teacher yelled, getting the other professors and teachers attention. Man, they must be so done with helping out they want them to solve their own problem.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Ah I'm so excited for photography class!" I exclaimed grabbing my books in my looker "i also can't believe that you can make pictures of your actual memories!" Luz added opening hers too.

"I'm going to see a baby willow!" I squished her face as willow giggled "I'll admit, I was adorable" I rubbed my cheeks against hers, hugging her too "and you still are!" Willow smiles patting my head.

Before luz could fully grab her book, her locker won't give it to her "don't eat that!" She yelled at the locker, trying so hard to get it out.

But eventually the locker wins causing luz to fall down. It swallows the book back in hissing on luz.

Luz being luz, hisses back.

There, we heard boscha laughing. She was walking with skara and Amity as usual "I can't believe they'd hang out with her! It's just embarrassing!"

Boscha started to make fun of the person she was talking about "oH look at me! I'm going on a date with my ferns!" Skara laughs at boscha's joke while Amity follows behind.