↳Enchanting grom fright {2}

[:Someone get me off genshin 24/7 😭]

Walking back to the owl house, I started to drift in my mind 'grom fright.. a different type of prom but more intense'

I hummed putting a hand under my chin 'and the fact you also need a date.. a.. date..' I faced front looking at luz who was smiling happily walking back.

I blushed shaking my head 'no! I- mean.. we are pretty close so there is a chance..- but what if she says no!? I'm gonna embarrass myself for life!'

I then felt myself bump into something. I opened my eyes and saw luz looking at me then went back to her usual smile "you okay there? You were drifted in such fantasy world in your mind that I thought I lost you there" she squints her eyes grinning.

"Ah- yes I'm okay, looks like we're here"

I opened the door as we then placed our bags away and went straight up to the main room.

"We're home!"

"-OW!"

Luz opens the door seeing eda.. is a suit with king helping her.

"Guys?" Luz called for their attention "careful with those pins!" Eda says to king scrunching her face "why am I doing this? I don't even wear clothes!" King yells back.

"Hey, sweet duds, owl lady! What's the haps?" Luz greets "never knew you had one of those eda" I say before sitting next to luz.

"I'm chaperoning grom tonight, so I have to look sharp" Eda says smirking "girl, your looking good as heck" I said pointing at her smiling "ya know it!" She points at me back.

"And Gus asked me to co-emcee the fight" king says and pulled out a poster "we're gonna turn this bloodbath into fun bath!"

"Ooh, have they announced the victim yet?" Eda asks turning to us "yeah, it's amity. She's kinda freaked out about it though" luz said crossing her arms.

"I wish we could somewhat take her place or something" I said checking my phone. King and eda then began to laugh "a great joke you two!" King giggles.

Eda wipes a year as she bends up "ah listen here kiddos. That's a noble sentiment, but grom is a little above your pay grade"

"You both are humans, your fragile" we blushed in embarrassment as I stood up "eda we've been learning lots of new spells!  We- or I could handle it" I turned away crossing my arms.

"There's a horrifying spider on your hair" Eda says.

"Not today eda" I said "talking to luz hon" Eda says "nope! I'm not as fragile as you think so too eda"

Luz stood up walking to the door "and I can't be so easily fooled either!.. hmp!" She turns to the door.

My eyes widens and gaps in surprise. There was an actual spider on Luz's hair. I turned to eda who was still smirking "that's so creepy and not pretty helpful at the same time at this point" I said looking at her unpleasantly.

Luz then slams the door. I went back sitting down looking through my phone for some outfit designs for grom.

"Uh maybe you were too hard on them. They did in fact save you from multiple monsters, remember?"

"Tell her king" I cheered.

"Facing grom means facing your worst fears, king. And I don't think luz knows what that means"

"Technically she does now" I said as eda turns to me. She looks back at the mirror "so you think I can pull off a red eye Shadow?" She asks.

"Girl! You can pull off anything! Right Y/n?" King says as the both of them looked at me "just for this I'm forgiving you but, Yes of course! Right on with the outfit oh girl mm mm" I stood up standing next to her.