◘ Young Blood, Old Souls

[WARNINGS: These chapters might have slight cursing]

The Boiling Isles.

Born from the flesh and bones of all fallen titan. This original magic was so potent, all life in the Isles evolved to wield magic too. For years we explored those powers freely, until a mysterious witch appeared who declared that he, and he alone could speak to the Island.

He said that we were using magic all wrong.  His teachings took hold, his strength grew, and he became..

Emperor Belos.

Belos said that mixing magic was wrong. That only he had the right, so he created the Coven system. And there our knowledge was restricted and our potential sealed away.

Those who resist are called Wild Witches.

And they face harsh punishment. Emperor Belos has since retreated into his castle. There are whispers that say he's planning on something big.

"I wonder if catching Eda was part of his big plan" King says before looking up "What do you think? Y/n? Luz?.. guys?"

Both Y/n and Luz were out of though. The two held Eda's homemade cloak for them, reading the little note she put with it.

"Honestly, I don't really care what Belos is up to, Becuase I pledge to myself" Y/n stood up wearing the cloak "I'm, saving Eda"

Luz looks at her, eyes shines for hope. She agrees with Y/n. Luz stood up looking serious "Let's go to the weapons room and prepare"

The two marched up to the room opening it, not even anxiety is waking up in Y/n.

"Hey! What are you both doing!" King yells from the door. "This is serious, King" Luz seethed taking a big axe falling to the ground "Eda used her powers to save us and got caught by Lilith"

"And now, she's in her Owl Beast form and is now taken before the Emperor" Y/n added before taking a Halberd from the top.

"We don't know what yes planning to do with Eda, but we're going to I'm going to rescue her" the (h/c) crouched down to kings hight.

"We" Luz corrected.

"Right, we"

King looked worried. He took Y/n's hand "Haven't you both been listening to me? He's the Emperor! He's the most powerful witch alive!"

"Emperor my ass! King please try to understand. Eda is in this situation becuase of us humans, humans that doesn't even belong here! Becuase of our choices"

Luz then walks over kneeling next to her "And we both know, that we're the ones who should make up for it"

"But she's in her Owl Beast form! How will she even recognize you?" King asked.

"I don't know, but we have to try anyway" Luz responded. King looks down at his book "Well, then I'm going too."

"King, you don't have to force yourself. You could be in even more great danger if you went with us" the (h/c) muttered.

"Me and Eda don't always see eye to eye,  but I do consider her family. I want her back and much as you two"

Luz soften her gaze "Alright, then we've got no time to lose."

The three of then dashed outside leaving the book behind.

↳ ❝ [] ¡! ❞*ੈ✩‧₊˚

At the Emperor's castle. The Owl Beast was going everywhere, wrecking the whole place.