◘ Adventures in the Elements

(A/N: *nervously laughs* yeahh we skipping one episode again- IGHT NOW CONTINUE-)

"King! Y/n! Listen to this!" Luz exclaims. We were cuddling as king was on the right side while I was scratching his head.

I looked up on what she was talking about. King tapped my hand and said "hey! Less reading more scratching!"

"Sorry king" I laughed a little before sitting up, luz doing the same. "Now that we'll be a student at Hexside I wanna learn all about it!" She paused.

"I've got a new crush, and her name is education!" She finished forwarding the paper towards king as he bites it.

""her"?" I questioned "well I don't know the pronounce of it" Luz responded as I shrugged.

Eda kicks the door open "Hey freeloaders! Guess what today is?" She asked us "is to your birthday?" Luz asked with a smile "is it my birthday?" King asked "is there any events?" I asked.

"It's my birthday" Hooty said "no! it's human treasure day!" She threw the magic suit case which quickly turned into a door.

Opened reveal Owlbert flying in with a bag loaded.. home world..

Owlbert stumbled. The bag rips apart reveal all the human garbage he collected. Eda flops herself ontop of the stuff.

She sighed "fresh garbage"

King also ran over to her "ohh gimme gimme gimme!!" He pulled out a stuff teddy bear "yes! Another worthy addition to my army of terror"

He pulled the string on the bag of the bear " I love cuddles and kisses" "truly horrifying!" He complements it.

I walked over too just to see what kind of stuffs were from the garbage bin. I looked trying not to get a hold of dirty dirt.

I pulled out something, it's some kind of book. I looked at the cover, there wasn't really a picture but it says..

"BL..?" I whispered. I turned it around seeing "🔞"

(A/N:Sorry not sorry- jk I'm sorry-)

My curiosity got me and as I opened it. The first page was a picture of boys kissing and halfway naked.. I immediately closed it turning shades of red.

I threw it somewhere no one might not go. Slapping myself. King looked at me confused on why I was slapping myself 'pretend you never ever saw that Y/n.'

"Yo kid, your trash piles getting cold.. while mines getting hot" Eda says holding a thin hanger "I have never seen such an extravagant earring!"

"You can have my trash" Luz responded as she gasped "woah! Y/n did you know Hexside was built on the bones of its rival school!? What it literally conquered!"

She showed me a picture from the paper "woah.. Eda you knew about these too right?" I asked "yes I know all these things, I went there. It was the most harrowing period of my life"

Eda looked herself on a mirror "ohh hello~" she flips her hair "can you imagine it.. me and Y/n, in the halls of Hexside! Studying with willow and Gus!"

She looked at with as I smiled "maybe even with Amity!" I added. Her eyes then widens "Amity! Oh gramity!! We were supposed to meet so I could get my Azura book back!"

Luz pulled me up patting my hood down so it would be straight, and we ran outside. Luz opens the door again "I love you guys!" And closed it again.

*✿❀❀✿*

We were then now running through the market trying to find her. "Amity.. Amity.." I then looked at the right side which there Amity was standing.