◘ "Really small problems"

A/N: AAAAAA- 1K votes and 1.1K comment!! tysm you guys!! 😭💗

Right now, we were having a call with gus and willow to make extra homework using the crystal ball eda had. We we're at the kitchen area while eda was stirring something in the cauldron. I was reading a book about sea mermaids here in the boiling isles while Luz was doing some magic tricks to shock willow and gus.

"So they said I couldn't remove my thumb, but look at that!" Luz exclaimed showing them the trick. The trick where you replace your left thumb with your right one to think you actually removed it. "You sliced it off! you sliced off your own thumb!" Gus says in shock.

Me and willow laughed at the same time "you make doing homework actually fun" Willow said. Luz had a cheeky grin on her face "and they say humans can't do magic" she then looks at me "what? something on me?" I asked, getting a little nervous as my cheeks glow red. She then just stared at me before smiling shaking her head "nothing!" she giggles.

Sometimes I actually get confused on what she's often doing around here.

"Luz, Y/n!" King called us as he dives next to her "you guys have been talking to them all morning! don't forget about the Luz n' King comedy hour with our dear assistant Y/n!" King said "not assistant, though I may also just watch or help" I closed my book.

"please no. Not the comedy hour" Eda begged "this week I've been working with props!" he turns around with a toilet paper on his nose, but without the paper.

"Oh dear! I've gotten a tube stuck on my nose, will I ever eat again?" King then grabbed a flatten bread. Ripping it apart to fit his head "looks like I'm toast!" King finishes with a grin.

Luz chucked at the joke, I myself laughed a little "it just goes on like this for an hour!" Eda exclaims "hey doughboy, quit loafing around!" Luz says getting king to continue the joke.

"Why don't you bake me" the two of them laughed again. Suddenly the crystal ball started to alarm. It says on the screen 8:00.

"School time! See ya guys in class!" Luz smiles "bye!~" willow waves "but what about the thumb!?" Gus asked still desperate to bring Luz's thumb back.

"Bye" I waved and ended the call. King sighs "king, don't worry, you both will finish your comedy hour" I said patting his head "yeah! When we get home" luz kissed his forehead before running off to the door.

"Oh you!" King was flattered "try not to miss me while I'm gone!" Luz sang before closing the door.

King jumps down wagging his tale, he then looked at eda "you.. you really think she's coming back this time?"

"Yes she'll be back, she always comeback. Anyways, why are you still here kiddo?" Eda asked looking at me "oh, there's this infestation today so there's no school. I thought it would be funny to just keep quiet, I'm surprised she didn't notice that we all weren't wearing our school uniform" I took a breath for air.

"It's cute how you miss her king" I giggled "the king of demons -" he took of the bread on his head first "the king of demons misses nobody!" He yelled pointing at me.

King turns around crossing his arms "I wouldn't care if she came through this door right now!"

The door swung open revealing luz "hey your-" I was cut off by king when he popped up in front of me "your back!"

He immediately climbs up to her head, resting there " I didn't miss you at all" king quickly says "apparently there's an infestation of pixies at Hexside so, schools been cancelled" luz said before looking at me.