◘ Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Hooty's Door

After Eda's requiem. 

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

[Hooty]

Dearest Lulu, I hope this letter finds you well and that you're enjoying your time with your parents. I'm writing to let you know that I am a genius! "Whenst" I wrote you last, I was in the throes of a malaise. That's when I got your letter!

[Lilith]

Hello, Hootsifer. Your letter concerned me. You write of feeling unimportant while Luz, Y/n, Eda and King are off on adventures. But, Hooty, you are the Owl House. You take care of everyone inside you. If that isn't a worthy purpose, then what is?

Hooty tears up on his penpals response. He was the Owl House.

He shot the door open with the same ol' smile he always had, "How we doin', hoot house?"

"Can you keep it doWn?! DOwn! Down! Why does this keep happening?" King questions himself, noticing the way his voice range would change from time to time.

Hooty moves closer to him with a grin, "Sounds like our little demon is becoming a de-man."

King groans. "Ugh! Why does that sound so wrong coming from yOu? You!" He shrieked feeling so annoyed by his voice, he hops down the couch yelling. "I am done with this!"

Hooty laughs moving to Eda, "Those teens, eh? Their moods change like the wind." He looks over to Eda who brought down a scroll from her face. Her eyes were red while pins were holding both of her eyelid up.

Hooty screams in surprise.

"I'm freakin' out, Hooty. Belos is planning something big, and I'm weaker than a newborn witchling. If I want to protect you guys, I have to train as hard as I can to get strong." She stood up scooping the scrolls and books from her sides.

"No rest!" She sounded insane.

Hooty was concerned. "But every time you overwork yourself, you turn into the Owl Beast!"

"I SAID NO REST." She took out a horn out of  her dress before walking around.

Luz started to feel a little annoyed too, "Can you please be quiet? You're scaring the echo mouse. And if he's not happy, I'll never make my way back into Y/n's heart." She then realized what she said. 

Her eyes widens as she feels herself sweat drop a lot, "I mean, make a portal back home. Uh, we have to go.!"

She carried the tank and ran blushing away from hooty.

Hooty then thought to himself. 

You were right, Lulu. These three needed my help. So I devised the plan of plans.

You weren't in the Owl House  in that day. You were having a sleep over at Amity's since she invited you over. It also gave you a day to cool off about your crush and all haha.!

"Y/n up here!" Amity waved at you with a smile, you waved back as their butler-abomination came in to open the door for you.

You were greeted with Ed and Em on the living room with smirks on their faces, "Hey Y/n!~" Emira coes putting both hands on your shoulders.

"Mom and Dad are currently in their work basement, but they knew you were coming." Edric says.

"Ah is it me or.. are you two planning something towards me.." You got nervous while combing your hair to make sure they wont pull it or something.