↳Understanding Willow {4}

[So um my updates are begging to go slow- maybe becuase I play to much genshin now huhu. BTW HAVE YALL SEEN THE NEW TOH INTRO FOR S2?? AAH]

"inner willow.." I whispered. The smokes began to fade which now we could see her more clearly.

She closed her eyes, before opening it again with darkness "I was" her voice echoes around.

She began to walk towards us "love.. sadness.. fear. I used to be a being made of all emotions. But ever since you set willows mind on fire, ALL I COULD FEEL IS ANGER."

Flames grew around her as she starts destroying all of the trees, fort, even the flag.

We looked around in worry "please stop!" Luz yells "BUT AMITY WANTED THIS."  Inner Willow brought up the last picture we haven't fixed.

"Every moment she touched, IM GOING TO BURN" she brought the photo closer to her "your just hurting willow, why are you doing this!" Amity puts a hand out.

"STILL HAVEN'T FIGURED IT OUT YET?" Inner Willow moves closer to amity as I stepped in "o-okay! We'll do what you wanted amity to deserve but chill out first! Show us everything" I stated.

"Pleasure, then I'll show you" Inner willow flaming hands grabbed amity and threw her in the frame.

Inner willow turns around with a smile in her face "You wanted to know everything right? Then come take a trip down memory lane."

Me and Luz looked at her "your saying it all creepy but I like the this-" and there luz and I got taken in too.

Amity landed on a bed which I came second, she ended up catching me which I was thankful enough cause I was sure that I was gonna hit the floor.

Luz zoomed in startling me and amity "ah-" luz walks toward us holding her head "I'm okay don't worry Y/n"

We all looked around "where.. are we?" I asked. As inner willow started to come in amity locks her arms around mine as we beggan walking away slowly.

"YOU SAID I WAS HURTING WILLOW? I WAS JUST FINISHED WHAT YOU STARTED"

Inner willow uses her flames to bring back colors but with more of a shade of pink. The door starts to open, and there a memory starts to play.

"You have to get out willow.. now!"  Little amity marches in the room as tiny willow follows behind her "wait! Why??.." little willow asks.

Ah.. no wonder amity didn't wanna let us see this.

"Becuase.. becuase..!"

"Is it because I still can't do magic?? Emmy I'm sorry I got us in trouble at the beach I just.. I can't get the spells right.."

Tiny willow said taking little amity's hand, desperately apologizing. It was sad to watch them break off their friendship.

Tiny amity moved her hand away from willow "well .. yes that.. that is why! Becuase you're a weakling! You can't do magic so- I don't wanna be your friend! Now go!!"

Tiny amity finish offs yelling at her. Inner willow began to remove them, bits by bits. A angry amity, and a crying willow.

"Then you let your new friends pick on her for years. All becuase you thought she was weak.. well now I can erase all that pain.."

Inner willow began to rise higher "after all.. out of sight, out of mind." Flames started to go around amity.

"Amity!"