◘ Agony of a Witch

[ how's school going for u guys? or any feeling ]

Another morning, another new day. I stretched walking towards Eda as she gave me fresh apple blood In a cup. A edible version that isn't poisonous for my being. I'm currently healing each hour thanks to her, after what happened on that grudgby battle between boshca and her gang, luz has been a bit more extra protective of me.

Standing next to the owl lady as we watched outside the window Lilith trespassing. Not for long until hooty took action and started to obliterate her with the guards she had brought. Less than seconds they were all knocked out.

"I'm not even concerned about this. Actually I'm more proud that he took them down" I said taking a sip as Eda pats my head "Oh Hooty. Ah, your a thorn by my side" I then gave her a cup of coffee from the side while guard keeps hitting the owl house. Eda takes a sip feeling comfy with her new knitted scarf "But you always dig your way into my heart"

"ohh, magic 'sghetti!" As luz was about to grab the spoon eda uses her magic to whack it on luz's hand for her from refraining on touching it "Hey! that 'sghetti is witch's wool. It repels powerful spells. Every witch worth their salt has a cloak made from this stuff" Eda says taking the wool out.

It was shimmering and admirable that the two humans couldn't help but stare. Luz blushes from the rush of feeling seeing the wool "I'm worth salt, Y/n's worth salt! I want that cloak!" she puts both her hands on the pot but was took away by eda "Easy, kid. With the emperors goons at my doorstep, I need this for protection" She said putting it on the side.

"not gonna lie, seeing Lilith often coming here is quiet a surprise. And they have really stepped up their attacks lately" I quipped spinning my spoon around my drink "I think I finally understand why the emperor wants you so badly-" Luz mutters look at her, but then changed moods so fast "-He's got the hots for you, doesn't he!" 

Eda clicks her tongue, finger gunning luz. But quickly puts them down "uh, but no. Emperor belos wants to control all wild magic through his coven system. He ordered my capture years ago, because I refused to fall in line"

"And he wont stop until he's got you" I gulped as both Luz and I looked down "Aw, don't sound so worried. I'm a master escape artist. The only thing that can slow me down is my curse, and that hasn't bothered me for weeks" Eda grinned raising both hands up thinking that would change our moods. Until, feathers popped out quickly around her upper parts.

"uh- oh"

Gazing up towards Eda she was slowly forming into her Owl beast form. Gasping lightly I saw that her yellow gem on her chest turned all black from the transformation. "King!" I called putting my drink down as he peeked through the side, until he started to panic as well.

"Get the elixir, now!" I shouted as Luz held my hand "I'm going to help king, stay with Eda and be careful! remember you have a foot to heal" She shrieked when the Owl beast stomped making the ground shake. I put a hand on her face "no worries, I got this" 

She then left running with king as I started to find some places to run at so I wont get hit by her claws. 

↳ ❝ [] ¡! ❞*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Recently after the amount of time taming the Owl beast calm, we were able to get Eda back to her old self but she hasn't woken up yet "maybe let her drink another bottle?" I faltered holding Eda from the back as Luz opens a bottle and placed it on her mouth.

We carefully let her drink so she wouldn't choke. 

Luckily her hand started to rise, and placed it on Luz's full face unconsciously "oh" Eda took the bottle out of her mouth "Whew! Oh, thanks for this" she stood up holding her head and looked down to see twelve more bottles "..and those"