↳Wing it like witches {2}

A/N: I should really start making a schedule for posting chapters

┈┈┈┈┈❀┈┈┈┈┈

Back at the owl house. Eda was reading an old year book she had back when she was still a student of Hexside.

"And here's when we took Epiderm High in the semi-finals" she puts down the book and pointed at a photo of her holding a trophy "oh I was youngest in the team!"

"But I had what some call "star power"" she flips her hair sighing satisfyingly "AKA, this" she pulls out a huge box

"This is my cheat box. I have all my best weapons in here! Smoke bombs, sock-worms.. mwah! You name it" she places the box on her lap "oh, I never lost a game with this bad boy"

Suddenly, Hooty opens the door spinning in loops "Hoot-Hoot! Guess who found a special friend in the forest! It was me, hoot!"

Hooty brought in this mysterious person, letting them drop on the floor. Revealing a panting Lilith.

"Lilith.." Eda says with salt on her voice while putting back the box on her ginormous hair while king was glaring at Lilith.

"Edalyn" she stood up.

"Hooty!" Hooty joins in "ugh. Scram, Hooty" Eda says walking towards her own sister "okay!" The owl responded going back on his place, shutting the door.

Lilith scans eda head to toe "why are you in your old uniform?" She points out. Eda looks down before crossing both of her arms looking away "no reason. It's laundry day.. what are YOU doing here?"

Lilith used her magic to bring out a list of things emperor had written on her hand. She clears her throat "Edalyn Clawthorne, you are hereby under arrest by the order of the emperor of the boiling isles–"

Eda then used her magic to make the list of words disappear, by little notice Lilith got hit by the paper while it was still disappearing.

"You were saying?" She looked at her with a smug smile "come on!" Lilith stomps her feet "I have to bring you in! It's time for you to join the coven. The emperor has big plans for the Isles, and he wants you to be part of it all-"

"Ooh. Ahh. What an incredible opportunity for me" Eda says sarcastically looking at the book "what are you even looking at!" Lilith snatches the book moving pages to pages.

"Grudgby pictures? Feeling sentimental?" She closed the book as eda let's out a short laugh "Ha! Me? Never. I was just telling king here how good I was" king nods agreeing to everything she's saying while eda brought a old grudgby ball onto her hand.