↳First Day {2}

Luz and I walked next to the other three students. Luz took a seat next to a girl with brunette hair while I sat ontop of the table since the professor here couldn't care a less anyways.

"Hello fellow detentioners! Room for two more?" Luz asked. No one replied. I sighed checking my nails.

"I like the little spikeys in your hair" luz spoke again. For some reason that made me feel jealous. Y/n for gods sake she's just complimenting her!

"Hey!" The professors voice made all of us jump.

"You all better be quiet! Unless you want to scrub the classroom again" the professor glared at us while pointing.

"Hey, don't blame any of them! I'm the one that started talking" luz stood up "oh hooray a hero"

The man used his magic to give luz a bucket and mop "ah farts" luz mumbles before walking away.

I sat down on her chair. I noticed the girl looking at me as I gave her a sweet smile. She laughed a little before smiling at me back.

Not gonna lie the girl was really cute actually. I want the spikey hair pin.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

[Meanwhile with king]

"Time to scrounge through the trash- AUGH!" King fell in a trash can. He found a box for donuts. It had some leftover frosting so he started to lick it.

"That's it! I'm sick of someone eating all the donuts in the teacher lounge! I quit!"

King looked up. A tie flew down to his head as he struggled getting it out. Eventually the trash can also started to move.

He rolled out and ended up in a classroom. He looks behind seeing a written "I QuiT!" Message on the blackboard.

King looks infront seeing a bunch of students also looking at him "are you our substitute?" One student asked.

"Substitute? I ain't no desk jockey!" King responed.

"Look at his professional looking tie!" Another student said pointing at him "he must be..!"

King jumps up on the table where the student was pointing at him "Can it fangs! You don't know diddly dang about squiddly squat!" King spat.

The student raised his hands "y-yes sir! Sorry sir!" And placed his head down. "Obedience? Well.. what is a teacher if not an authority figure! A king of children if you will!"

He ran back in the middle "yes! I am your teacher! You may call me Mister king!"

No one responded. King gestures them to clap for him, and they did.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

[Luz's POV]

I began scrubbing the windows as a group of little students and their Spider teacher walking in front.

"Alright kids! Who wants to go on a field trip to the astral planes!" The teacher asked. The little kids cheered following they're teacher.

"I do.." I mumbled.

"Luz!"

I heard my voice getting called. I looked and saw gus and willow, now in front of me. I gasped "oh my gosh I missed you so much! Let me squeeze your faces!"