↳Wing it like witches {3}

A/N: I started learning Spanish and I tell ya, my hand writing sucks. Well I mean practice makes perfect-

┈┈┈┈┈❀┈┈┈┈┈

We were now set on the grudgby field. Since no one was basically there we took the place for our "training".

"Alright, so how do we exactly play grudgby? Is it like football?" I asked "I don't exactly know what this football is so.. probably? Well, there's a ball"

Gus says as he created a illusion of the field "and you score by getting the ball through the other teams goal"

"That sounds easy!" Luz says putting a hand on her hip "It is, except.." willow uses her magic to make a maple leaf appear.

She softly blows it up in the middle of the area. The leaf started to get burned, vined iced, and crushed but sharp stones.

"right.. the boiling isles always had to be extra and intense. Should have predicted that" I sighed.

Luz placed her phone next to her dvd and played some music. She wore a headband and took a whistle out of nowhere.

"All right, every great sports story includes a training montage!" Luz exclaims. I was standing next to willow holder her hand reassuring her so she won't stress out.

Gus raises his hand "what's a mon-tage?" He asks "well.."

And the montage begins.

Firstly, Luz explains the word montage to them. With Gus writing everything down. She then showed them a video of some player from a football game.

No idea how's that gonna teach them.

Then, a sudden break time with us having a cute picnic, wearing pj's of animals. I was trying so hard, to not keep on staring at her. But Luz.. why were you born this cute!

"Oh, I get it now!. Wait, were we just having a tea party in animal jammies?" Gus puts a finger on his chin "I'll never forget it" I whispered putting both my hands on my face blushing.

Willow chuckles, nudging me to the side as I got back to my sense. Willow was smirking at me as I laughed nervously shaking the blush away.

"What happens in the montage, stays in the montage" Luz answers him "not let's hit the field!" She blows her whistle and threw the ball right in front of us.

When willow was about to kick the ball, the ground started to shake. I quickly grabbed them and ran to the side when a sudden tentacle with nails came up.

When we were already to the side, Gus frankly got dragged back in the middle with willow trying to stop it by force.

The ball then landed on willows hands. They both screamed and ran upwards. When they were near the ring a zombie hand came up blocking their path.

It grabbed Gus before he could run. Willow was still ok, but my soul? No. I swear my soul left my body two times when I almost saw willow get hit.

"Whoo, go willow!" The same student cheered as a threw a shoe at him "stop following us" And the student ran.

A lot of things were chasing her, blocking her path. This time I moved. I tried dodging as much as traps as possible.

But I got caught by one of them and scraped the side of my legs. I hissed in pain and forced myself out of the trap. It was tiring when I pushed myself out honestly.

I looked down at the injury. It hurts like hell but I don't want Luz to feel bad, so I stayed quiet and ran towards them.

Willow was sitting down, gripping the ball tightly "I.. need a cup of water.!" At this point we were all exhausted. Gus basically gave up and face planted right to the floor.