↳Adventure in the Elements {3}

(A/N: on a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this book so far?)

Luz and I came back, tired from Eda's requests. I huffed while stretching "okay, we've identified the smells of three different rocks, sorted all the twigs from big to small" I took a breath before speaking again "and found your glove. And your hand"

Luz brought it out and took off the gloves from Eda's unattached hand. Eda brought down her drink and turned to us "ah I was wondering where that thing went" she took the hand placing it back.

"So what now?" Luz asked while I crossed my arms.

We looked at the side seeing Amity train with her older siblings. Blocking each attacks from each other. She looked amazing.

Amity faced us smiling and waving at us. But then got dragged down in the snow my Edric's magic.

We both laughed quietly.

Eda took notice on where our attention was, then stood up "hey, I know my lessons are weird" "pretty weird" I said as "alright thanks Y/n" Eda responded sarcasticly then continued.

"but this is what wild magic is all about! Making a connection with nature. Earliest witches understood that, human witches need to understand it too"

Luz looks down then up again "you both want to learn a second spell?"

"With all our heart" we said in unison "then you both have to learn from the island" Eda finished with a smile.

She walked us up to the top of the mountain. The view was awesome. The sat us down on huge rocks for us to sit "now look"

We looked at the view. It looks like it's Golden time but it was just the clouds "and think about what the island is trying to tell you"

With that she left us alone there to concentrate. We took deep breaths as Luz held my hand. Her hands were warm and fits perfectly on my hand.

"Alright, let's look. Look with everything we've got!. Focus!" She said as I nodded.

I looked around calmly. It was quiet at first but then "focus? On what? On how you'll be stuck in the baby class while Y/n will be with willow and Gus?"

I looked at her. She had her hands talking "no! Don't think like that!" She argued with her hand "luz your overthinking again.." I whispered worried.

"Face it, you'll never get a second spell following Eda's lessons. Right Y/n?" Her left hand asked me.

I didn't say anything thinking 'im not going to do it. Embarrassing. Talking to a hand'

"Silence hands!" She balled her hands looking away.

Then a huge bang sounded from the bottom. Amity destroyed a tree again.

"Amity! Dinners ready!" Emira called.

"I caught a bat!" Edric added

(A/N: Edric you better not start corona there-)

"Edric don't eat that." Amity said walking towards their tent leaving her book and wand. Then went towards where her siblings were.

I looked at the clouds. Luz was muttering something to herself but I didn't bother listening to it. 'focus'

Until her voice again "Great work Luz- shut it shh! I don't need your validation " She talked with her hand.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Meanwhile with king..