↳Adventure in the Elements {2}

(This will be what your wearing ^ but just change the jacket into brown and your wearing black leggings, or you could also not change it :))

*✿❀❀✿*

"The earliest witches came to the knee to develop their magic. Drawn to it's natural power" Eda explains aw we walked up more.

Luz gasps looking at the view "it's beautiful!" She commented "it reminds me of winter events in our home world" I said as Luz nodded agreeing.

"Though it's not without it's dangers.." Eda said looking at her left. Watching her view we saw a huge monster chewing on a huge wood.

"The slither beast.. don't worry! Don't mess with him he won't mess with you" she walked away leaving us for a second to take a look at the monster.

Luz stuck her tongue out while her hands were on her cheeks pushing them up. Gosh she looked so adorable!..

The monster bites the wood into half making us scream a little as we ran away.

*✿❀❀✿*

"Here's where we'll set up our shop" Eda placed her staff down "we'll definitely learn our second spell here!" Luz said taking my hand and spun us around.

"Gorgeous views! Magic in the air! And best of all.." she stopped twirling us as she held me by my shoulders "we're completely alone!"

My face heats up as I looked down 'is she..'

I then felt a pink light aiming at us "Watch out!" Eda pushes us to the side so we won't get hit by it.

We took a look as Luz gasped.

"Sorry whoever's over there!!" Amity yelled. Luz slides down covering her eyes with her hat "forget teaching us a spell, just make me disappear" luz said with a gloomy tone.

"Well okay, but I've got a sixty, forty, record of making you re appear!" Eda said as she looked at me.

I shook my head putting a hand on Luz's shoulder "no, what she meant was.." I pointed behind us.

"Oh! She meant.." she also then started pointing at the back "ah nevermind.." I sighed "well there's no point of hiding anytime now"

*✿❀❀✿*

Moments later the twins spotted us and started yelling our names getting out attention.

"Hey Luz! Y/n! It's us!!"

"Luuuuuzzzz!!! Y/nnnn!!"

"Okay, let's do this" luz whispered to me as I nodded. We stood up waving. I had my regular smile relaxing.