↳Adventures in the Elements {4}

(A/N: don't forget to vote! yall- WE REACHED 20k!! thank you so much!!)

We ran to a near by cave that would be most likely have kept Eda and the twins. The outside was foggy, and random sounds inside. There was no doubt that they're in there.

We slowly sneaked in hiding behind a rock. The monster placed some sort of mud to stick the three of them. With that, the monster left them luckily. 

"don't worry, we'll be fine..!" Emira's voice echoed slightly. A bunch of bones fell with some of the purplish mud "nope we're gonna die" Edric said quickly.

"Yeah, we're going to capture your souls"

"That's right. Death is here... Just kidding! Luz and Y/n is here!"

Luz and I popped out to reveal ourselves "Kids, get out of here! I'm just gonna sneak away when the thing starts eating the twins" Eda whispered to us but the blights heard her " wait what!?" Emira exclaimed shocked while Edric gasped more shocked.

"don't worry Eda, we get it now" I said helping me and Luz up "I.. was so obsessed with learning on our second spell I didn't listen to you..! I even convince Y/n and brought her in this trouble.."

"not regretting it tho" I whispered to myself. Good thing they didn't heard it. 

"but now, we're going to save you!" Luz finishes jumping up and down to the side repeating the word 'yeah' as our heads followed her move "Well, at least we we're able to see her misplace confidence one last time" 

"You have no idea how many times back at home world, additionally me too of course but mostly yeah. She misplace confidence a lot, she has a brain to think tho" I smiled and tried to pull the mud away. I sighed, the mud wont budge with human hands "I'll find a way I guess, I'm sure you guys still have time to live" I quickly say before leaving to catchup with luz.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Amity looked over, checking to see if the monster is still watching over them. Luz and I slide down below her copying her expression "Luz! Y/n!" Amity whispered "hi" I waved "hello!" Luz smiled as we pulled away to face each other properly.

"ah-.. how did you both get pass the barrier??" Amity asked "Magic! literally! now- forget that because all three of us have to work together if we want to save everyone" Luz looked at me as I nodded "my que then" I chuckled and huddled them up closer to me as I told the plan.

The monster came back with seasoning he found in the mountains forest. The monster placed it on top of their heads. Unexpectedly Eda sneezed "ugh I hate garlic"

I then looked over to Luz again queuing her. Luz took a deep breath "HEY! you big idiot! over here!!" Luz called the monster. It turned around to face her and quickly chased her. The two ran somewhere around the cave, that might save us some time.

I boosted Amity up. When she finally reached it up, she took my hand pulling me up this time "Amity! Y/n!" Edric smiled "Told you I'd think of something" I smirked "Amity, use that fire spell we taught you!" Emira said.

"but I can't do it without the wand..!" Amity responded.

I placed both of my hands on her shoulder as she faced me "yes you can, just focus.!" I encouraged her. She looked hesitant at first but smiled "okay.." she breaths out with a tint of pink on her cheeks.

She puts one of her hands on my shoulder for support, then used that fire spell carefully. Luckily she was able to do it. I gasped and looked at her, she looked at me back smiling more "cool, I didn't think you could do it" Emira smiled in relief as Amity sets them free.

 We then heard Luz yell "luz!" I turned around 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Luz ran out of the cave leaning back on a tree. The monster was in front of her ready to attack, but.. "gottcha" she said before stepping on the ground. under the monster, was a Ice glyph spell. 

The monster was threw up high on the sky, then fell down to the ground. We quickly ran outside out of breath. The monster stood up again, Like it didn't take advantage at all. It then started to sprint towards us.

"Want me to teach you kids something cool?" Eda asked

"Yes!/Duh!/ yes please!" 

Eda then ran, started to perform her magic "Sleep spell!!"

With one wave, the monster fell asleep in no time "now that's our mentor!" Luz exclaimed running towards us. I tackled her down hugging her "Luz you did great!" "you too Y/n!" she hugged back.

Luz looks up and smiles at Eda "did you see?? we learned our second spell! we made a connection!" Luz said excitedly as Eda helped us up "I saw, nice work kiddo's" Eda said patting out head while ruffling it a little.

Emira sighs "you showed some real bravery in there sis" Emira smiles putting a hand on her hips "yeah, nice work kiddo" Edric copied Eda's word while ruffling amity's face and hair. Amity groans grabbing his hand "stop!" 

She groans again fixing her hair walking towards us "so, it looks like we'll be in the same class" Amity said smiling slightly "Azura book club??" Luz looked at me smiling "Azura book club!?" I smiled too repeating her word while looking at her too.

Amity smiles a little "as long as it's a secret club, okay?" 

"Its not a secret!" Edric yelled "we're gonna tell everyone!" Emira finishes. Amity sighed tiredly. Eda sneezes between us three "all right, you three's adorable banter is literally making me sick, lets go home already!" Eda said "we're on it teach!" Luz responded quickly.

Luz and I drew the ice glyph on the ground. she pressed it holding my hand as we got cattlepult away.

The blights look at them "I think, we can go the normal way" Emira said

 ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

As we opened the door, there was stuffings everywhere. King was giving hooty a speech until Eda cleared her throat "what the heck! did you two get into!?" Eda asked clearly upset. King turns around.

"Um excuse me were having a moment here!" King said "You'll never understand what we've been through together! NEVER! NEVER!" Hooty yelled "ahh- ah moment ruined" king said walking away from the owl.

"I will be haunted by my actions forever, hoot hoot!"