↳Lost in language {4}

After some more running, we were able to catch up with Amity.

"Amity wait!" We called out for her, Amity was looking at the ground. I was behind the two of them "First you embarrass me, then you two want to be my friend? I- I don't get you both! Pick a side!!".

She tried walking away but Luz stopped her "please! Listen to us!!" Luz exclaimed "go away before things somehow get worst!!" Amity fires back.

"Uh guys-" the two of them looked at me, then at front. There walking a giant monster.

'the Otabin book!! Oh no.. this is my fault I accidentally left the book alone!!'.

"Otabin..?" Amity asks. Otabin started to talk "and breaking bones.. I found a friend to make.My. Own.".

Otabin pushed Luz as I ran to try pulling Amity. Amity reached out for me, she was panicking and so was I.

I was able to hold her hand "no no!!" I yelled but I slipped letting go of her hand "ng.. (Y/n)!!" She called but then taken away "AAH!!" Amity screams.

"No I lost my grip!! Amity!!" I called as Luz went besides me putting a hand on my shoulder.

Her pages were scattered all over the ground, I was slightly panicking. Luz looked over at me "(Y/n) don't worry.. stay calm.." she wraps her hands all over me and hugged me, rubbing my back.

I layed on her breathing slowly. We let go of each other as we looked around "we.. we need a plan.." I mutter. Luz saw amity's diary "I think I have thought of one" she said.

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

Amity was pinned by the book, she gasped as Otabin grabbed a needle, needling her whole arm to the book "Wh- why are you doing this!? I- I've been reading you since I was a kid! I know your not like this, someone changed you!" Amity exclaimed.

"But friends are what I've always sought! And now a friend, my claws have caught" then purple dust started to appear.

I was slowly walking at the back, I saw Luz wearing a Azura look alike costume "Azura??" Amity questions "Luz" I corrected as Amity gasped looking behind.

"You-your going to save me??" She asked "of course we are" I smiled as she had a nervous smile.

"Is it drawn okay?? I- I kind of interpreted the description" Luz asked "LUZ!!" Amity and I exclaimed.

"Ah right!" She then stared to narrate her story as I tried to find a way to free Amity "the good witch, Lazura, grabs her trusty staff".

A magic staff appeared "alright beloved work of children's fiction! Let go of her!" Luz charged at the monster trying to attack Otabin with her "magic staff".

Otabin grabbed her staff and threw it away, and Amity's diary closing it as Luz's clothes came back to normal. She chuckled nervously "not an Azura fan are you??"

I ran up to Otabin from the back, and jumped kicking his head. But it wasn't that affective. I attempted to choke him but his body is hard as a shell.

Otabin grabbed the two of us pinning us on the book, me and Luz on the right side, Amity on the left.

Otabin started to tie our arms "Making friends, taking friends, never be, without my friends".

"You can't just rhyme friends with friends!!" I barked "Great work Lazura" Amit said sarcasticly "hey! We were trying to save you!" Luz yelled "well it doesn't matter, were gonna be stuck together forever" Amity doubts it.