↳Understanding willow {3}

A/N: I have fully recovered 😌 thank you for the wait! I was so excited to write again

While the three little witches continues to fix willows memories. Gus had been walking around back in Fort non stop trying to think of someone to interview  for his journalism.

"No one can give me the interview I need.. except.. ah! Myself" gus made a copy of himself with his illusion spells.

The copy yells "I'd rather die than expose my secrets!" Gus furrowed his brows with a smile responding to his copy "then die you shall!"

Gus in his position ready to smack illusion  gus out of his life. Illusion gus also did some karate positions.

Before things could get any worst with gus and gus, Eda interrupted them "if you need an interview look no further" Eda leans on the door.

"Interesting? I'm a bad girl living in a secret fortress" after what she said Hooty broke through the window on her left to join in the conversation.

"I'm the secret!" Hooty said as eda shushes Hooty as she floats up towards the double gusses "noteworthy I'm public enemy number one, accomplished.."

She floats higher "in the greatest whig h who ever lived!" The carved lines started to glow along side with the candles behind the owl lady.

Both gusses looks at her. Gus turns to his copy "what do you think?" "I think not!"
King threw dusts and revealed himself from gus 2.0's pocket.

"If your handing out attention I deserve it!" He jumps out of the pocket. Sadly gus 2.0 had to go.. and poof, he's gone.

Gus turns to the two "I will choose one of you, but which one? If you want to get picked you'll have to impress me" gus says cooly crossing his arms.

He surely knew what he was doing, but wants to go down onto it anyways.

Back the the trio, they have been working together fixing willows memories. Simple montage, they fixed the swings which also showed a memory video of willow and her two dad's swinging and playing with her.

Placed back the missing book in isle Young adult romance 13+ and little willow and Amity ended up getting chased out of the library.

Fixing a rollercoaster sign, which showed Amity calling for willow so they could ride it together, adorable! Not to mention little boscha on the back of the ride.

It went on with little willow screaming and yelling shes not feeling any good while riding the rollercoaster.

Luz starts to turn the picture behind saying "we don't need to see how this one ends" Y/n laughed a bit as Amity agrees "yeah willow threw up a lot that day.. that's when you knew she was having fun"

"oh uh- Aww"

"Ew- I mean- aww"

Amity looks down "hey.. you doing alright there Amity?" Y/n asked "yeah I just, I can't believe I almost erased all this.. I really mess things up"

[ Y/n POV ]

She looks at me at the eyes with brows curled up "we've gotten really good at fixing memories, we won't rest until we've got this all sorted out!"

"Yeah! We're all doing so great working together, repeat after me we can fix this together!" I said with a determined smile for her.

Amity looks at me slightly shocked "c'mon.." I smiled as luz encourages her too. Amity's frown slowly turns into a smile as she softly repeats what I said "we can fix this together.." she blushed looking at me.