↳Something Ventured, Someone Framed {2}

{ Y/n }

We walked into the halls as one of the students were getting dragged yelling "The only thing I'm guilty of is being to real!!"

I cleared out the throat imagining that I didn't just saw that "Well that's.. unexpectedly new" Gus looked at the side "well.. they kinda showed out after you and Luz's visit..! but I'm guessing they only suspected Luz since she encountered Principal bump. They smell trouble, Literally!"

One looked in our way tilting his head

"Ț̷̨̼̫̪̳̆͌̈̅͐̽̒͜r̸̛͈͋̓̑̾̀ȭ̷͍̤̖̟͉̅͌̐̓̒͑͝ͅŭ̶̱̯̱̳̣̬̋̉̇̒̕͝b̸̫͇̩̗̙̊́̌́̏ͅl̵̛̗̤̗̭̪͂͑͗̊͒̇̎̒̕ḙ̵̠̮͈̋?̷̙̲͚̆̿͋"

Gus nervously laughed and took our hands "haha okay! time to run for no particular reasons!!" While running Gus accidentally bumped into a student, dropping him bag and crown, And all of the.. Ban posters? wait, didn't he said Luz was pardoned?.. Pretty sus..

As I was about to help him, he was fast enough to grab them all until we heard a voice "Augustus.. you should really watch where you're going. don't want the president of the H.A.S getting hurt on his.. last day in office" The male elf wiped off the dust on Gus's crown and had an Evil smirk.

"This must be your humans?"

He walked up to Luz first examining her "hm.. looks like another witchling to me" He then turns to me as his mouth drops open a little "Hello, there~" He says in his flirty tone "Two witchlings" I gave him a disgusted look as I placed a hand on his face moving him away from me "you look like more of a thomas the train for me, now get lost kid"

He didn't even mind getting pushed away, he just smiled... Ew.

Luz was glaring at the boy as she placed an arm around my shoulder. We heard Gus trying to get our attention as he whispered "dazzle..!" He moved his pointy ears as we then realized and smiled.

Luz made a trumpet noise as we then removed our Cowls hood. The boy gasped shocked "Two humans!" He squeaked "Not just any humans, two expert humans" Gus said Thumb pointing at us "yeah we've been doing this since the day we we're raised" I said putting both of my hands behind leaning forward a bit.

Luz and I smirked "They're here to authenticate you're treasures" Gus grabbed his crown back.

The boy had a doomed look as we started to walk pass him "seya at the meeting" Gus says before we went away. Me and Luz placed our hood back on too keep the ❝𝒟𝒶𝓏𝓏𝓁𝑒❞ hidden. But little did they know.. He had something new discovered and prepared to defend himself.

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

Eda was then standing outside Hexside "Ugh, I had this nightmare before" She said before walking in

( A/N: oh uh that was short haha-)

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

"As president of the H.A.S. I should feel bad about dunking on one of our members.. But as gus I feel like doing this!" Gus started to dance.

I chuckled a little "oh (Y/n) you got something-... here, let me" Luz placed a hand on my cheek rubbing something out of my cheek. My face was burning on how close she was. "I- I uH-.. thanks..!" I managed to say that. Luz smiled letting go of my cheek. I noticed when she lets go of me, I didn't see any dust or crumb marks.

"uh.. Luz are you sure there was something on my face??" I asked. Luz giggled "aw I can't actually lie that well since you're too important to me!.. Yeaahh there wasn't really any dirt on, I just wanted to squish your adorable face!" I felt my heart squeezed, cheeks turning red again 's-she's to precious!!'