◘ Through the Looking Glass Ruins

A/N: Skipped two episodes cuz why not and plus I thought it would be boring to wait for the special chapt so hereee

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

{Luz POV }

Just how many more exciting adventures could we have? 

Recently, we all discovered kings origin story.  Which was quite interesting to see Y/n and Lilith in action together, it was so cool! And when Lilith and Eda's mother came by, she was so buff! Well, sad to say Lilith went with her mother which resulted on hooty sobbing nonstop. But recently my heart would beat any seconds whenever i look at Y/n.. After the abomination mission they had, it kind of.. opened me more a bit towards her.

Right in Hexside Y/n had to take her last class which is oracle magic. And all three of us were done so we had to go without her. nevertheless we're all still meeting up after her classes tho.

Still, things switched up between Gus and Willow. He caused such little mistake and it still ended up with willow getting injured. The poor boy never even intended to hurt his friend.

Luz found Gus sitting down with his chest pressed on his legs. It looked like the two were done getting medical help in the schools hospital wing.  "Hey, Gus. You okay?" The girl acknowledge the boy.

"I-I messed up bad, Luz. Willow just needed help with this pixie problem, right. So I thought, oh, that I'll just lure them away with illusion. But then..." He sighed.

"That angered the pixies, and they attacked Willow. I heard." Luz responded.

"I moved up two grades. What's the point of being good at this if I can't do anything good with it?"

"It was an honest mistake. Besides, Willow's tough as nails. I'm sure you'll both be feeling better tomorrow." Luz reassured with gus giving her a smile.

It didn't make him feel any better the next day.

 Even after sending Willow some get well illusions of him, it seemed like it was pressuring her a bit with the loads of questions from the little illusions.

Gus's thoughts were cut out when her heard a light knock on his house's door.

He went down opening it, in reveal Luz leaning on the door.

"Gustopher! Gusteban. Augustabeth!" Her little moves to impress Gus. "Any of those working for you?"

"You need my library card to visit Y/n, don't you?"

Luz flushed a bit with red tints on her cheeks. She laughed it off "..I haven't been doing a good job of hiding that, huh?"

Gus shook his head slowly in no.

Luz claps her hands together, "Well, I was also hoping to do a little bit of... research! Come on!" She dragged gus out of the house to go to the Isle's library.

The two walked along the bridge, passing by the other weird citizens walking on the bridge too. "So, Eda's mom told us that were not the first human to have lived in Bonesborough. If that's true, there might be some info on how they got here in the library."

"Yeah, okay. Looking through old newspapers is about all I'm good for anyway."

Luz stops the two of them walking as she pointed a finger at him "Spill it, Gustonimo. Are you okay?"

"I-I just been thinking. What if it's time for me to explore different kinds of magic?" He says taking a glance at her. "I'm all for trying new things, but what's wrong with illusions?" She asks afterwards.