◘ Escaping Expulsion

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

Y/n chuckles from the sight of Amitys text. It was the last night until every kid goes back to their school after some events happening with Emperor Belos. Recently amity asked for her number, or profile in penstagram so the two could talk to each other anytime.

𝒜𝓂𝒾💀✊♥: Ugh, I swear I never wanted to do this kind of job. My parents wanted the best for me and my siblings but if feels like its what they want to be the best, and only the best children here in this Isle.

(Username):  Yeah I get that feeling. But I hope you're doing okay there! I'm excited to see you, gus and willow tomorrow.

 𝒜𝓂𝒾💀✊♥: Really??

(Username): Of course! In the past few month I have also gotten a bit stronger. There's all these glyphs and yet I'm attached to the one and only..

𝒜𝓂𝒾💀✊♥: The plant glpyh?

(Username): The plant glyph!! 

Amity laughed at her response. She doesn't know why but seeing the (h/c)'s texts make her smile.

 𝒜𝓂𝒾💀✊♥: Oh and by the way! I have applied you in a part time job for you tomorrow. Remember the one I recommended? 

(Username): Oh my gosh really?? Thank you so much!! 

𝒜𝓂𝒾💀✊♥: Anytime :) oh an-.. wait I'm sorry but I have to go. The show is starting and mom is calling me. Well that bummed the mood for me.

 (Username): I know you'll do great, see ya tomorrow! TTYL 

𝒜𝓂𝒾💀✊♥: tell tell your life? Hmm never knew that's a farewell but okay. Bye! 

Y/n settles her phone down on the side letting out a sigh. Recently she was re-thinking about her crush on luz. She wants to tell her, yet is too afraid to ruin their friendship as just bestfriends.

She thought. Was it wrong to have a crush on her? was it her fault to catch feelings in the first place? She knows that she would constantly turn red around her nowadays, but it really felt she was being too obvious.

She groaned covering her head by a pillow. 

When she was about to punch the pillow to let her feelings out a bit. King opens the door with a bowl of soup. "Hey Y/n! I brought you food in since you didn't come down. Luz thought you weren't feeling good so she asked me to bring this up for you"

"OH king don't worry i'm perfectly fine! But.. why didn't you call me from downstairs?" She asks the little demon.

"We did"

"what?"

"We did! we like, called you 4x but you didn't reply. Hooty heard you groan and told luz"

Y/n turns around to the window. It was open. She quickly walks towards the edge of the window and yelled "Hooty! don't come in here sneaking like some kind of stalker its creepy!!" Then shuts it.

She sighed again. King walks towards her handing the soup "Don't worry, Lilith made sure this is edible for humans like you. Luz was the taste tester and there was no poisonous reactions so its fine"

Y/n nodded and began drinking it "Y/n can I ask you something?"

"Sure whats up?"

"... So when are you going to make a move"

Y/n coughed out some soup with her face being a bit red. "WHAT?" King hops onto her shoulder "Oh don't play dumb, dumb dumb! You know who I'm talking about" He cooed wagging his tail a bit.