↳Understanding willow {2}

After classes. We took willow, gus and amity back at the owl house. I tried to  placed willow on the couch but she kept walking around everywhere.

Guiding willow along, amity looks around in the owl house along side with Luz.

"So, this is the owl house?" Amity asked unsure if she should stand inside of the house "yup" Luz answered with a smirk crossing her arms.

Amity looks down on the floor "and you both sleep here?." She looked at me. I laughed before turning serious "only if the night critters allowed us too"

She nervously smiles "so, you set willows memories on fire and erased everything.. even minor damage can have huge effects"

Willow grunts when she accidentally hit the couch "ah! Chair for sitting" the witch plops down on the couch, but cartwheels  a little bit. She ended up being upside down "huh?.. oh"

"Willow- willow lay down" I walked over to her when she started to hiss like a crazy person "haha.. hisskk.." I calmly walk away slowly as willow tries to sit down.

"Yup, her brains burned up real good" eda says pointing on the side of her head. Amity looks on the side feeling more guilt wash over her as Luz and I continue to listen.

"Damage like that can change everything  about a person.. willow may never be the same" we looked over to willow. She was smiling proudly of herself when she was sitting down "I got it!.." she looked on her right seeing king peacefully taking a nap.

"Ooh, a furry fruit, I'm gonna peal it" She grabbed king turning him around pinching the his back. King shot his eyes open "what?- what is happening!?"

"Nap time" eda firmly says casting a sleeping spell on willow so she won't keep doing weird stuff on king.

king making yawns in exhaustion "sleep spell.." he mumbles "king eda didn't cast it on you though" I said "yeah, who cares?"

"Is there anything we can do?" Luz asked eda worried for her dear friend "well there is one way. But it's terribly  dangerous and partially illegal.. so your in the right place!"

"I'll send you both into  her mind to fix the damage!" Eda says putting a hand on our shoulders pushing us to each other "be still, my fantasy-loving heart! I have always wanted to do this. Thank you, boiling isles" Luz said with her hands on a pray position.

"It won't be easy. You have a lot to fix in there because its a mess.." Eda crosses her arms "yep, whoever did this to willow showed ubelievable regard  for her safety, downright despicable"

"I just hope that we could finish it in time so we could get willows memories back on time" I sighed looking at the sleeping witch. A warm hand touches my shoulder, looking to the side luz had a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry, we will fix her memories back" we both turn back to eda as the owl lady speaks "oh right! It was you" she points her fingers on Amity.

"Anyway, luz and Y/n. Who's going in first? One Or two pack? Doesn't really matter of who goes first. Just try not to die though. Anyone else?"

Hooty reveals himself with that same slightly creepy smile "maybe I can help! I'm pretty good at getting stuck inside people's heads"

"This is someone's brain, not a night club, Hootlington." I said closing the door on the owl.

"What's the max eda?" I asked "three people only" Eda answers cooly. I looked over to the people in the room.

There's gus stressing over his journalism, which is not going to help since he's already in pressure "sadly gus has a lot on his plate.. which takes it to Amity"