◘ Enchanting grom fright

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Okay this time take it slow- no! Luz, be patient with this"

"I am! I just wanna be in the same magic level with you!"

"Ah, okay let's try again. But focus do not rush!"

"You know Y/n sometimes you remind me of my mom"

"I'll take that as a compliment. Now if you want to learn it, you have to focus" Luz had been asking me to teach her one of those plant glyphs.

But through the whole day, she wanted everything to be rushed "okay, here take this. Now the last time we made a glyph was from looking closely on something right? How about looking closely in one of those plants? Maybe there's a sign"

And each time she makes a glyph. It would blow up into green light or something very explosive.

Luz starts to look around. Eyeing every plan she sees "come on.. work this time..!" she sighs and drew the glyph she saw.

After six tries, she finally discovers the glyph spell. As her best friend i knew the glyph spell all along but i want her to learn it all by herself.

She gasps in delight looking at me "yes!" Putting a hand ontop of mine. And yet again my cheeks began to burn.

"Ah thank heavens! Did you see that y/n!? I did it!!" I couldn't help but feel butterfly's flying inside of my stomach. Lately I've been feeling more in love with her.

But I knew I had to maintain myself from showing it since.. I don't wanna loose her or make things awkward.

But oh boy, it didn't wanna calm down today.

"I-i did! You did so good" I can't believe I just stuttered. This is so embarrassing. Y/n this isn't some kind of romance anime!!

I slipped my hand off hers and grabbed a pillow. I stuffed my face in screaming. But for some reasons luz didn't catch a hint, AT ALL. She pats my head and went to talk to king "check it out king! My glyph skills are blossoming"

King turns his head to luz "you think that's impressive? Check this out! Two warriors BATTLING to the death! N/n come here!! Check it check it!"

King calls me over as I did. Me and luz both leaned over checking the video kings talking about.

Cats.

"Ah, I see were getting enough wi-fi through the portal for cat videos" and king cuts her off "senseless violence.. yes, attack! Death is your god!"

"I regret teaching you about the internet" luz squints her eyes "just don't go any further- the cat videos are enough" I said laying my head down.

"Hah! What possible regrets could come from the internet? Oh! Did you know the earth is actually flat?"

"Yep, that's not right" I snatched the phone away from him. We both looked at king seriously until I felt her phone ring.

I checked who it was and my eyes widens "luz-" she looks at me as I handed her the phone.

After looking at the message, she also had a worried expression as she began to type down the words in her reply.

I leaned over watching. At the end she didn't know what to respond with do she replies with a thumbs up emoji.

I scrunched up my face facing her "you like zoned auntie camilla?? Isn't she gonna be concerned about that?" I asked "I'm sure mamí won't.. I hope.. the message is good enough"