◘ First Day

We were at the backstage, today was our enrollment day, to see if were able to get in Hexside.

"I-I'm not ready for this Eda.. we should head back.." Luz said nervously "Nah, kid. You got this! Just do what we practiced" Eda said.

"You can do it luz! I believe in you, just stay calm" I said holding both of her hands "easy for you to say Y/n.. your performance was amazing!. I don't know about mine.."

"Forget about my job, focus on you! Be your.. creative self!" I said as she smiled taking a breath.

As she was about to stay calm, a scenario came up in her head "w-what if I do something wrong?? What if I die!?"

"Hey calm down calm down! Calm like Y/n said. I had to do the same thing when I was a witchling. It's like a rite of passage! Granted, I was a little more skilled"

"Eda" I said shaking her hand "right right, sorry sorry. Now get pumped!" Eda says "pumped!" Luz repeats

"Get ready!"

"Ready!"

"Now go!" Eda pushed of luz to the stage as she wore her cloak.

"From the humblest of beginning's, a hero will rise.."

Eda and I were watching on her performance, she was doing actually good, no mistakes yet.

"I have traveled from another realm and trained with a powerful witch to master dark and forbidden magic.. I am.."

She took of her cloak spinning around "Luz nocéda!" She slightly in her spanish accent. She chuckled nervously "confetti..!" She threw some.

"Right. The other human that wants to be a witch. Against my better judgement, we've allowed you to take this exam to Hexside" professor bump started talking.

"But can you even also do magic with all your.. human parts?" The old principal asked. "Sure I can!" She responded opening her bag.

"It's said that humans can't do magic" she brings out her paper showing it "but we've discovered a lost technique that changes everything"

"Hm?" The principal leans closer. Luz looked at us as me and Eda gave thumbs up for her.

She taped the paper as it floated up becoming light. And pressed the other one creating ice.

She shakes her hands grinning looking infront. "Spells cast with paper? the same for Y/n. I still accept that, never heard of a thing, but is it enough to pass the exam?"

"Uh..." Luz slowly starts to get nervous "improvise luz!" I whispered. "Um, I can do other things! What about.. this?"

She turns around flipping the outside of her eye skin inside out and turned back around making bleeping sounds.

Principal wasn't amazed at all.

"Ow ow! Eyelash! Eyelash!" Luz accidentally slips on the melted water from the ice making her stumble on the back a bit.

She fell above her cloak, now covering her up. She struggled on taking it off. She started screaming and ended up falling on the floor as some of the papers fell out of her bag.

Oh, did I say floor? I meant on the principal's lap!! She rolled off him repeatingly saying "sorry"

She then placed a hand on one of the papers making a huge ice rise up "whoops" and yelps when the ice took her up too.

She was now looking face to face with bump "I failed didn't I?" She said smiling nervously "believe it or not, I've seen worse" Bump said as Luz fell on the floor grunting.