◘Hunting Palismen

A/N: surprisingly I'm alive after the long hiatus. Totally not an excuse bcuz Wattpad keeps on erroring this chapter and wouldn't let me post it until now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

Things may have became a bit awkward for both you and Luz. Alright not just a bit, but A LOT. Ever since you kissed her, you didn't have the guts to actually talk to her to the point the two of you would avoid each other from time to time.

You two could hold a decent conversation, but not that long like before. You both tend to  avoid the discussing about the kiss because who knows what might happen.

Both you and Luz were in the room minding your own business. Luz was talking with the echo mouse while you were on the other side reading a novel on your phone listening to them.

"Oh, little echo mouse. You ate the diary that can get me home. Can't you cough up a teeny bit?" Luz pleaded tapping the tank Eda bought for the little mouse.

"Just squeeze it out!" King exclaimed popping his little bare plush head off. Luz hums in respond "Maybe I just need to be patient?"

Luz turns to you. Both of you having 9 seconds of eye contact before you went back to reading. Luz turns back to the mouse sighing in sadness "Please tell me your secrets."

"Hey, knuckleheads. You're both gonna be late for school" Eda comes in with her beauty read dress with a black blazer on.

Both girls did not respond. Eda eyed you "Hey, is it me or have you and luz been oddly quiet-"

"I'm going I'm going" You say taking your clothes rushing to the bathroom to change out of your pajamas. You did not want to hear any of those.

You changed into your Hexside uniform looking at the mirror. "Okay I can't keep ignoring her.. But I could tho, no Y/n don't avoid just act as if nothing happened! Ugh I already did that but it always makes me feel worst-"

You could hear them talking behind the doors. You shook the doorknob open and walked out hearing Luz's footprints below, running down to catch up with them.

"We gotta fly!" Luz was so hyper, stomping on the ground waiting for Eda to go out. She saw you coming over as she went softer with her movements.

"Let's go?" She asks a bit hesitant "Yeah.." You responded before going out ahead of her.

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

Oh boy.

Even at school you two kept distance, always keeping Willow or Gus in the middle. 

Willow glances at you, then to Luz "Is something wrong?" Willow spoke up to the Brunette besides her as Luz turned to her "About what?" Luz smiled.

"You and Y/n?"

She stayed silent, "Oh um- ah Shouldn't Amity be here? Oh how the group isn't complete without her am I right-" Willow sighed obviously catching on her excuse but let it slide.

"Sorry, Luz. I heard she stayed home today."

"Really?" She asks while willow nodded.

Luz had the urge to talk with you like before, but she already suspected that she might make things even more awkward. Right now every student in their class is getting their own palisman just like all the other witches around the Isle.

Principal Bump walks in along side Eda "Good tidings on this momentous day. You're all about to receive your witches' staffs and, more importantly, meet your Palisman."