◘ Separate Tides

Right inside a dark and thorned cave way, Luz the human went hunting for a wanted monster, it was said that she'd be given a price for defeating it.

Her being her usual self, went on the journey to find that monster. Well who's stopping her? No one.

She stepped in, carrying the staffs of her Mentor. A terror laugh came running to her ears as she gasp, looking right a head to see a silhouette shown by the wall.

"Foolish child. Leave this place before you meet your demise." (says the monster)

Luz the human, was a very sweet and lovable girl. She deepens her voice letting her little light float peacefully in the air as she starts to talk confidently "Do not underestimate me, Garlog. For I am the good witch, Luz, hunter of monsters"

She points at the demon, before closing her eyes letting the wind move her clothing and hair. But quickly acts like the good witch Azura. She kneels on the ground aiming the staff like a canon, screaming "NOW EAT THIS, SUCKA-..Uh.. what?"

That monster, didn't exactly look like the one in the flyers. It was built... different I guess? perhaps smaller, as the same size of a lantern.

The little monster tried to run away before luz could take him, but it was too late by the girl who had already grabbed him from the back.

"You're Garlog?"

She sets the staff a side leaning on the wall while garlog was whining like a little baby. She took a flyer from her hood and compares it to the creature right on her hand to the photo."This is pathetic."

The sound of disappointment in her voice rang. Garlog then spoke "Small I may be, but you will soon know fear, when I lay waste to all that you-"He was then eaten by king. With a tiny body he has he still has a deep voice.

"King, drop it know. Drop it! No! I'm not gonna play right now, King!" Luz went chasing the wolf-like demon around. She heard some running noises towards them "King! Oh thank god I tough I lost you, why did you run off like that!-"The girl stops looking at both Luz and King struggling towards each other.

For Luz holding king's head trying to get something out while king was kicking her leg trying to break free.

The three went back to the Owl house.

Their temporary home at the mean time here at the Boiling Isles. The little monster, known as Garlog, was trapped in a bottle while being carried back home.

The (h/c) places him down on a table "Look how squished he looks in there, I know I'm supposed to be feeling awful about this but It's just too cute"

That girl, Is Y/n L/n. She is 14 years old and the bestfriend of Luz noceda. Not for long she hope. She was born in (country) but was raised in Connecticut. She is a Lesbian/Bisexual/or any. She comes from a wealthy family, but she has family issues due to her parents focus on work more.

And that's when Camila Noceda decided to take her in. Of course she asked the parents of Y/n for full permission, and yet they agreed since they have full in trust in Camila's work. It's not like they cared anyways. She was cared and loved in the Noceda household. With her growing up with her dearest bestfriend, Luz noceda.

Luz walks in booping the bottle with garlog in it.

Luz noceda. A 14 year old girl who is kind-hearted, outgoing, eccentric, geeky girl. She came out to her bestfriend that she's bisexual and was accepted in ease. In short, Y/n had a crush on her.

Luz placed her phone by the bottle, she has opened her camera ready to record herself. "Hola, Mama. You haven't heard from us in a while. It's been a week and a half since the petrification ceremony. A week and.. and a half since We.. Destroyed the portal home. We had to. Emperor Belos was going to kill Eda if we didn't hand it over. But we couldn't let him use it.."