48

(HI GUYS! CO'BLINKS💕 SORRY SO BEING LATE HERE

HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY!!! THANKS FOR SUPPORTING THIS FANFICTION 😘😘😘

PS. SORRY FOR THE TYPOS 🤦😭✌️)

Lisa

PACK!

"OUCH!!! AAAHHH NOO! HYUNG HELPPPP!!"

PACK

"AHH!!! N-NO!! W-WAIT LIS-"

PACK

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO GET INVOLVED IN A FIGHT! HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO PUT THAT IN YOUR HEAD!?!?"
I shouted at Jungkook. We're here in a private room near the emergency just not to be seen by people.

If people will find us here..

We'll be doomed.

"I'm sorry..I didn't know it will be a serious fight"

"What did you do? Why you got into a fight?"

"They made a bet. But before the game ended..they fought because of some..you know..uh.. cheating stuffs.."
V explained.

"He cheated!! We clearly nhad a deal..and that idiot cheated and it's so obvious!"
Jungkook blurted

PACK

"OUCH!!"

"DO YOU THINK THAT FIGHTING IS REMEDY?! NO!!"

Thankfully this guy got only major bruises but they paid a bill because of the damages did had.

"Thanks for coming Lisa and Rosie..you can go home now" RM said.

I looked at Jungkook. He smiled at me saying he's ok now.

"Thank you for coming. I'm sorry for the mess guys"

"Don't worry. Just be careful next time...bye everyone"

We went outside to get some fresh air and went home. I'm wearing a bucket hat and a mask so that no one could recognize me. We on the hallway dragging chipmunk behind me..yes I will not stop dragging her..
when I saw a familiar body.

"Wait.."
If I'm not mistaken..

It's Hyeri Unnie!!

Wait...

If she's here then..

Jimin is here too!!

I looked at Chipmunk. She looked at me confused.

"What? Is there something on my face? Why are you looking at me like that?"

I faked a laugh.
"Hehe..I uhm..I need..uhm to go to the.. restroom..Yeah! Uhm..can you go with me?"

"Ok? Sure.."

With that I looked at where Jimin and Hyeri were. They are in the nurse station..they are probably here for Jungkook.

"Let's go Chipmunk! I really need to pee"

I dragged her to the restroom. After that..we decided to go home.

Jisoo Unnie and Jennie Unnie might gonna scold us for going outside at night.

We are about to go outside when I bumped with someone.
Why do I always bumped with someone tonight?!

"Jackson?!"
He's one of our bodyguards.

"Miss Lisa..Mis Park"
He greeted us.

"What are you doing here? Are you supposed to be in your house?"
Yes our bodyguards have a house where they stay together..for those who are still single tho..

"We brought Jin here a while ago. He was stabbed"

"WHAT?!" me and Rosie's reaction are the same.

I felt nervous and worried. Even though they are our bodyguards. We have close relationships together. They're like our hyung..our brothers who protects us.

"Where is he?" asked Rosie.

Jackson led us to a room in the third floor of the hospital.
"So that's why Jisoo Unnie was looking for someone to drive a car for her."

"I hope his going to be fine" Rosie   lowered her head.

"Let's just pray" Jackson said.

We arrived at the room. Outside we saw Bob, Greg, Sehun, Jennie Unnie  who's face is like a baby tasting her first lemon..

Sour face..

Why...

Beside her is Taehyung.
And...I knew why she had that face for him...

It's because of..their past  encounter like you know..the party and the drinks and the one night st-

WAPAK!

WHO HIT ME?!

"WHY ARE YOU SMIRKING LIKE THAT?!" it Jennie Unnie.

"I..I was j-just"

"Don't you dare start with me Manoban"

"I'm not!!!"

"It's clear in your face that your thinking nasty stuffs. Your face says it all"

Ouch! That's insulting!

"What?! No I'm not!!" I said..
Even though she's right..

"Guys...we're in a hospital..your voices are echoing" Rosie being soft. She's trying to calm us.

"She started it!" I pointed Jennie Unnie.

"You're smirking  while looking at us (pointing at V and her) so it means something's on your mind
Manoban. I know you too well"

"You're just overreacting Unnie"

"I'm not"

"Yes you do!"

"I'm not"

"Yes you d-"

WAPAK!!!!

OUCH!!!!!!

WHAY DO I HAVE TO BE THE ONE BEING SMACKED IN THE HEAD?!?!?!?!

"IF YOU TWO DON'T SHUT YOUR FREAKING MOUTHS. I'LL STUCK SOME ANESTHESIA IN EACH OF YOUR MOUTHS SO THAT YOU CAN'T FEEL THEM AND SHUT UP"

with that..we shut our mouths.
Jisoo Unnie is scary.

Scary Scary Unnie

"Unnie did you cry? Your eyes are red."

"No didn't cry and I don't cry. It's just I'm so sleepy and tired but I can't stand not coming here. Jin is my personal bodyguard so I need to look at him even just tonight and check him."

Yep..Jisoo Unnie doesn't cry.
She's so strong.

But even steels will rust.