39

Rosie

"Is everything done?" I ask him.

"Yeah..all settled up"

"Good..now we are only waiting for the time.. remember I told..once me and Chanyeol sings our performance after Lisa and Jungkook's dance, you'll ask unnie to go to a booth because something you wanted to show..ok? You got it Ji?" I assured him..

Jimin look at me as if he is reading me. I got chills. Why? Because I really love this man? No.. I couldn't..I can't..I'd rather hush myself and be a good friend till the end. Even though I'm dying to let him know my feeling..I just can't..I can't see him being confused in the situation.

I held his hand. Letting him know my support for him.
"You wait ok..if I'll sing the last chorus.. that's the sign..ok.. Don't worry my unnie will be here any minute"

And there his smile appeared. His sweet smile that shows his happy. I just can't handle it anymore and left him. I pretended that I'll be preparing for our turn in stage. I held my chest..
No please.. not now...please..

Not long my attention was caught by the screams of the students..well..it's Lisa performing.

I love it when you call me señorita

In a span of time I forgot about my heart break as my eyes almost dropped on the floor seeing Lisa ON THE FLOOR dancing to Señorita. Her curves are almost visible because of her dazzling outfit.

After the performance of Lisa, Chanyeol called me cause it's our turn now.

(A/N: Just think that these two sing this song)

Heaven Knows

Chanyeol

     She's always on mind,

By the time I wake up

Till I close my eyes

She's everywhere I go,

She's all I know

Rosie

   Though his so far away,

It just keeps getting stronger,

Everyday,

And if he will turn in time

I know his mine

Duet

  So tell me where do I start cause

it's breaking my heart..

I don't wanna let you go....

Maybe my love will come back

someday,

Only heaven knows,

All maybe hearts will find there

way,

Only heaven knows,

And all I can do is hope and pray

Cause heaven knows.

I just don't care what others will say. Chanyeol sensed my uncomfortable situation and he told me earlier to just sing my heart out..so I did..
I sang the last part of the bridge like I really felt the pain..

All this time I act so brave I'm

shaking inside

Why does it hurt me so.....

Yeah.. why does it hurts so much? Why can't it be me? Why of all girls..my sister??

Maybe my love will come back

someday,

Only heaven knows,

All maybe hearts will find there

way,

Only heaven knows,

Heaven Knows...

Heaven knows..

Clap! Clap! Clap!
I heard the crowd clapping.. screaming..but it's like I couldn't hear them...

all I can see is the view from a far..

Him..smiling and jumping..  because of happiness.. in front of her..

It looks like fate plays ahead with Cupid and they saw my feelings and made my life a huge drama..

I smiled bitterly..
"I'm happy for you..

Best friend"