28

Rosie

I felt goosebumps all over my body. Not because of the cold breeze but because of her sudden revelation.

"I- I  di-didn't know...H-how?"
I tried to talk..but it just results to stuttering.

"All of these wouldn't happen if it wasn't of me" she said while crying. I just stared at her.

"If..if I wouldn't be so dumb of a friend..you wouldn't lose you memories...our memories as best friends.. it's...it's...all my fault!!!"

"Un-Unnie.."

"I...I'm so so so sorry Cheang.."

I don't know how to react..when I heard a voice behind us..
"We saw broken Jennie was at that time.. especially when you were under coma for 3 days..we can't see you or visit you because your in the Intensive Care Unit.. we were not allowed cause we're just kids at that time." Jisoo unnie stated.

I can still hear Jennie unnie sob..
"She even got to a psychiatrist because of what happened." Lisa stated. "She blamed everything to herself"

I held Jennie unnies' hand and hugged her.

"Unnie... don't worry..I'm ok now..if all that happened..it's all an accident. I know you didn't mean anything of it. I may not remember you all from the past, well..guess what..from the moment I met you three..I felt warm..it's like I knew you guys for so long..but you know me..I chose to hide all my feelings so it's not that obvious. The important thing is..if our friendship was broken in the past..well it's not too late to make it up again." I assured her.

"Well..that's why we all three transferred here. We searched for you Rosie. It was kinda difficult for us cause you're kinda private..and I mean REALLY REALLY PRIVATE" Lisa complained while scratching the back of her head.

"So we're good now?" Jisoo suddenly blurted.

I looked at Jennie unnie and squeezed her hand.
"Let's bring those memories back 🙂"