41

Jisoo

I don't know. Everything was so fast. I felt so drown the moment I saw how Rosie suffered before she collapsed.

I was ready to go backstage when I heard a strange sound. It was from a corner before the path heading to the backstage. At first I didn't mind it. But when I heard another voice, I didn't hesitate to run to the where the voice came from.

"Please Rosie..what is wrong?" I saw Lisa holding Rosie's back. Jungkook holding a bottle of water.

"What's happening??!"
I asked.

"Unnie?! Unnie we need to get her to the clinic. She's not breathing properly!"

"We saw her in the middle of he crowd. She held he hand on the chest and she was so pale. I took a water and me and Lisa brought her here so that no one can see us. " Said Jungkook

"Ok le-" I was about to say something but I was caught off when Rosie suddenly fell from the chair she was sitting.

"Rosie!!!!!" Lisa shouted.

Jungkook ran to Rosie and carry her to the clinic with Lisa. I, on the other side, ran to where is Hyeri is..but as I was running to her, my mind is already working.
I think I know why..

I sighed.

"Everything will be alright Miss Jisoo"

"I hope so Jin"

Not long we arrived at the hospital. While Rosie was inside the ER, I took a glance on Hyeri unnie and Jimin.

I know I'm not supposed to meddle with someone else business but I can't help myself. My Rosie is in trouble here.
So I went to ask Hyeri for a talk.
She saw me approaching and stood up.

"Can I talk with you privately unnie?"

She took a glance on the ER and look back at me before nodding.

"I'll be outside for a while" said Jimin.

"We will wait here and watch Rosie." Lisa volunteered while Jungkook nodded in response.
I know these two had a past, so I'll let it go for them.
But if JK will still be a pain in the ass, I'll make him suffer.

We went to a place far from the ER. It's a waiting area for patients watchers. We sat on a chair and silence fill in.

"I..I wan-" I was cut by her.

"I know Jisoo"

"huh?!"

"It's so hard for me you know.. I'm not dumb to not notice what my baby chipmunk feels towards Jimin."

I can't even make a move for a minute at what she just said.

"All these years I knew it. I know that she is inlove with him while he is inlove with me. Do you know how hard for me to handle this situation? I don't want to hurt my sister Jisoo. Hurting her is the last thing that I'll do in my life.
That's why I said yes to Jimin. It's not because I like him, but I want him to realize that someone behind his back is waiting for him, that someone is ready to give the love he needed that I can't give him back."

"What d-do you mean"

"I said yes to Jimin because I'm planning of something Jisoo. Don't speak about this to anyone else. Just the two of us. Your the eldest among your group. I trust you. And protect my chipmunk. "
She let a deep breath.
"I'll do everything for my baby Rosie..Jisoo"

"And Jimin? Is it possible for him to like Rosie?"

"He like Rosie..Jisoo..He is just blinded by his attraction towards me."

I Blinked. Still staring at her. She really loves her Rosie so much.

"Well..I hope your plans would succeed"

"It will..for my chipmunk. And Jisoo.. I need your help.."

I looked her confused.

"I can't act along by myself tho.. I really need a good actress with me for this plan"

"What?" she is looking at me head to foot.

"Yeah..I need a good one to act along with me."

"A-And why are you looking at me like that?"

"Why do I need to look for someone else if you're already in front of me."

My eyes instantly grew wide.

"WHAT?! ME?!"