26

Rosie

Today is Monday. Which means more handworks..
Our professor is preparing for our project that will be released to us..by two. He said that the project aimed for collaboration and cooperation of partnership.

"Ok..now.. everybody listen!"

We all settled down.

"So this project will be prepared in a span of 3 weeks. Inside that three weeks, you two will create a well and amazing performance to present in the upcoming yearly even "Clash of Talents" and I want each pair to perform in the event. That is where I'll get your performance assessment. I'll grade you per pair. Understood?"

"Yes Miss Young"

"So now..I'm going to call you per pair."

My classmates started to make noises. I looked at Lisa and she just smiled at me.

"Miss Young! Can I be with Lisa?" One of our classmate shouted.

I looked back at the blonde haired girl and her smile a while ago was now turned into horror. I laughed at the look on her face.

"Listen class! I'll call you per pair. I already paired you"

"I think I had a bad feeling about this"Lisa murmured

"Daniel and Nayeon, Seulgi and Chen,..."

Our professor is calling the different pairs and then...

"Jungkook and Lisa..."

"Wwoooah!!!" The whole class shouted and Lisa was just silently laughing and Jungkook was red as tomato. The whole class teased the two but suddenly it was cut by the last pair..." and last but not the least...Chanyeol and Chaeyoung"

Who??!!😶

I looked at Lisa and she's just chilling around while the rest of the class was shocked.

INCLUDING ME!

WHY?

I'm paired with a campus heart throb and the son of the one of the partnership owner of this school.

"Ok! Now! Go to your partners!"

And we did..

"Hi!Chaeyoung 🙂" Chanyeol greeted me.

"Ah..Hi! Chanyeol.." I greeted back behind all this awkwardness.
I'm still not used to people near me.. especially.. famous people like them..

"Hmm..so.. what's the plan?"

I looked at him. "I don't know..but your good in singing..maybe you can sing" I told him.

"Well...I'm not just the one who can sing in the two of us...."

What??😶

"Huh?" I looked at him confused

He smiled at me..putting his hands to his pockets. "I heard you once you're singing..and playing a guitar." I was shocked.

"You s-saw me? But h-how?" I can't believe him.

This time..he sat beside me.. looking at our crowded  classmates.

"You'll find out... But it doesn't mean you find yourself different from others you'll chose to be left behind."

Ok..I thin-

Kkriiinnngg!!!!!!

Times up.

"I'll see you around Chaeyoung... here's my contact number. Text me when will you be ready for our practice. See you around..and..take care"

"Ok..bye"

I was looking at him going away waving his hands on me when..

"Yaaah!!! Chipmunk!!! Let's goooo! I'm want to eat!"

😑