13

Lisa

"Is it really necessary
to drag me? "

"Yes!"

"Seriously?"

" Because you might go away. It's better for me to drag you."

I heard a murmur behind me.
"What is that Rosie?"

"Nothing!"

We are now on our way to the dance studio of this school because I'm goin on for an audition. It doesn't mean I'm a professional dancer I'm not gonna follow the process and rules ya know!

"Where is the studio Rosie?"

"That way Lisa"

As soon as we got in the studio all eyes on me. As I expected,they were all surprised.

But my eyes didn't missed the dagger looks of other students staring at Rosie looking at her hand that I'm holding.

Not long a lady approached me.

"Hi Miss Manoban. What can I  help you?"

"I'm here to audition Miss Minzy"
And at what I say, they all gasped.

"Really?! I mean..its ok I you'll join us without auditioning"

"I would like to be treated like other students too Ma'am and I would also like to follow what is used in here. I don't like to bark in myself being famous. I want to do what others do too by simply following your rules and process. And please..don't treat me any special treatments ma'am. I want to be fair to other students. Thank you." I told her in a calm way that the three of us only can hear.

"If that's what you want dear"

"Thank you ma'am"

"Here.. that's the schedule of your audition. Today is not a good timing. We had an emergency meeting to attend to..so that we postponed the schedule."

She handed me a card and I thanked her. We bid our goodbyes and went outside the studio but as we we're exiting..

booooggssh!!

"Aww! That hurts!"

"Sorry I didn't mean it Miss!"
The guy apologized while picking up the books and me.. holding my head.

We got back up together in our heels and I tapped his back.
A friendly tap though.

"It's ok..next time.. don't be such a rush and watch where you're going dude" I told him and grab my little chipmunk again.

While we are walking to the gate I ask Rosie.

"Rosie..do you know who's that guy I bumped with outside the studio?"

"Oh..yeah right.. He's Jeon Jungkook. A member of the dance team here in school called BTS."

"Really?"

"Yeah...he is the main dancer of the team though."

I smirked at the thought of it..

Well..

It's been a while Kookie.

We've meet again.