24

Jisoo

"She's what????!!"

Jennie and Lisa covered there ears.
What did I just heard?

Lisa told us all about what she heard. She told us about Rosie's situation.

And we end up I one conclusion...

Rosie being hurt by what she's doing. I don't get it? She's being a nuthead!! She's grilling herself.
Putting herself in trouble.

"As Jimin said.. Rosie's going to make the date for him..and Rosie even volunteered"
Lisa said.

"So that's why that Red Nuthead Kim Taehyung is there yesterday. His helping Rosie for the plan."

"What!!! The guy you accidentally had a one night sta-mmm" I covered Lisa's mouth because Jennie is starting to kill her with her cat eyes.

Well.. if your wondering what is goin on with this Kim Taehyung and Jennie...

It goes like this...

Flashback

"Hurry up Jisoo. We're getting late"

"Ok! Ok! relax Jen"

Today our parents held a party in our newly opened Hotel. Everyone in the business world my parents knew is going to attend. As well as our fellow celebrities.

We arrived at the venue and Wow! Just WoW! The view.. the arrangements the whole venue is awesome!

"Who organized the whole party?" Jen asked.

"I don't know.. I just heard it's a guy."

"Really?A guy?Cool..it's not that you know.. known for a guy organizing such events like this."

"He has a team Jen..wait..are you suspecting the guy is gay?" I asked her chuckling.

"You never know Chu"

We went on the party and saw my parents. They were in a table filled with business partners.

"Hey Dad!" We both greeted.

"My two girls!"
He hugged us. Dad is so sweet as always.

"Dad! Who organized the event? The design are cool and glamorous"

Dad laughed.."well I just asked for a help about this and Mr. Sung recommend V."

"V? what kind of name is that?" Jen suddenly barked.

"It's my nickname Miss Kim"
We heard a voice of a guy behind us. He has red hair and he is wearing a pink suit.

"Oh! Hello there Mr. V.. these are my daughters.. Jennie and Jisoo."

"Nice to meet you ladies"

We both had a shakehands.
I looked at Jennie and..what is wrong with this girl?? She's staring at V with a brow raising up.
I secretly hit Jennies' hand. She seemed got the message and turned her gaze to the other side.

Not long dad told to go to the the club section of the hotel cause that's the place where our friends in showbiz were. So we got our heels there and when we entered the room.. blue and yellow dim lights greeted us along with the heart pounding bass of the music the DJ is playing. The crowd is wild.

We headed to the bar station for our drink and while we're enjoying our drinks..

"Yow!Yow!Yow! Wassup! Bissshhh!!"