4

Rosie

"Why would you always do that Rosie?!"
She said in a little bit annoyed tone. I just sighed.

"I just don't wa-"

"You don't want them to know your my sister?" I was cut by her. I looked outside my window pain. We're here in my room.

"It's best that way"

"NO!" She shouted.

"Do you think I can stand on looking at you being bullied in school everyday? No! Everytime I see them bullying you..I want to rip their faces off! Why Rosie? Why don't you want them to know?"

"It's because it's the best for you and me. If they'll know about us..they will judge you and me. And I don't want that to happen. Especially to you unnie" I told her. Hyeri is a super protective sister. I'm really lucky to have her. She treats me as her real sister.
My mom and her dad married when I was twelve and she's fifteen. At first, I was a little uncomfortable with them. Why?
Because Hyeri's dad,or "dady" is one of the biggest names in the business world here in Seoul.
Hyeri treated me in the best way. She loves me and I love her too..so much.

One of the reasons why I don't want to let them know we're sisters is because...I'm scared that people call me and mom "gold diggers". I experienced that one in my previous school in the province and I don't want that to happen again.
Hyeri is really well known in our school. Well.. actually because she's a "Park" . And the country don't like to mess with the Park's.

"Rosie"

"Unnie I'm ok"

"No you're not. I know you too well Park Chaeyoung" she smiled at me.

"Don't worry unnie..your chipmunk is fine" then she hugged me..as what she always do.